Simple and effective way to cure your dry nose …
A dry nose basically occurs when the internal nasal passages dry out. This can also cause crusting of the inner nose mucosa. It can make you feel unconfident.
It is one of the common symptoms of certain adverse environmental conditions and can also be a side effect of medications. Hot, dry climates, low humidity, and air conditioning can be the cause of the dryness of your nose.
How to get rid of dryness of your nose?
Here are simple and effective tips that help you to treat the dryness of your nose.
1. Mustered oil to treat the dryness of your nose :
Mustard oil is a greasy oil and may be applied effectively to get rid of the dryness of your nose. It also maintains the moisture of your nose.
- Take 2 or 3 drops of mustard oil.
- Pour it into your nostril.
- Then inhale slowly to help it move inside.
2. Olive oil to treat the dryness of your nose :
Olive oil hydrates the skin inside the nasal passages, thus alleviating the dryness. It also helps to relieve the irritation and swelling of your nose.
- Take a dropper.
- By using it, drip a few drops of olive oil in the nostrils.
3. Apply glycerin :
Glycerin is a natural emollient. It also protects you from the dryness of your nose.
- Drop a bit of glycerin directly inside your nose.
- Now, lie back for a while.
4. Drink water :
Drinking water is one of the best moisturizers for the dryness of your nose.
- Drink at least 5 lt. of water daily.
5. Saltwater to get rid of dryness of your nose :
Saltwater is the simple and effective treatment for the dryness of nose.
- Make saltwater at home.
- Spray it to your nose in a regular.
6. Wash your nose :
Must clean the area around your nose with warm water.
7. Take steam :
Streaming is one of the best treatment for the dryness of your nose.
- Pour the hot water into the bowl.
- Cover your head with the towel.
- Inhale the steam from the bowl.
- Do it for about 10 minutes.
- Blow your nose gently after this.
Note: Click Here to stop nosebleeding.