Best ways to shave your pubic area to get a sexy look…
The pubic area is a very sensitive area in your body, whether you are male or female. Shaving of pubic hair is a sexy trend for a lots of men and women. Naw, it’s common among both sexes ( men and women).
Steps to shave your pubic hair :
Here are some steps that help you to get a close, safe shave while avoiding common problems like nicks, irritation, redness, itchiness and ingrown hairs.
Step 1 :
Pre-trim your pubic hair :
First of all, pre-trim your pubic hair with small and sharp scissors.
- Gently pull the hair up with a comb.
- Cut it back with small and sharp scissors.
- Use an electric scissor-action trimmer without rotating your heads.
Step 2 :
Take a warm shower or bath :
Take a warm shower to soften your pubic hair. It makes your hair a lot easier to shave off. It may seem like a superfluous step, but it’ll make the somewhat lengthy process much more manageable.
- Cover the area with a warm, thoroughly wet washcloth.
- Leave it for five minutes.
Step 3 :
Use unscented shaving foam to avoid irritation :
To lather your pubic hair, use unscented shaving foam, cream, or gel, that is only designed for shaving pubic hair.
- Before applying shaving cream in the pubic area, test the cream on another part of your body.
- If you get allergic reactions, just change the cream and visit your doctor.
Step 4 :
Shave slowly and gently :
Razors work well only on nearly flat surfaces. So with your free hand, stretch your skin tight and hold it firmly, giving you a clear target and shave it slowly and gently. Before shaving your hair, note these two things :
- Shaving with the grain will prevent irritation and ingrown hairs.
- Shaving against the grain will result in a closer shave.
Step 5 :
Also, shave your bum area :
Also, shave your bum area.
- Take the mirror in front of your pubic area, so that you look everything.
- If you want to completely hair-free, then erase your hair in the top, bottom, inside, outside, back, front, and everywhere in between.
Step 6 :
Clean up your mess :
Go to the toilet and clean up your hair. Because it’s :
- easiest to trim over the toilet.
- easiest to shave in the shower.
Step 7 :
Cleans the area :
Cleanse your pubic area with your normal body soap. It helps to remove anything that might block your pores and lead to ingrown hairs and resulting infections.
Step 8 :
Moisturize the area :
Apply a light, preferably unscented lotion or moisturizer in the area.
Note: Click Here to know Is It Safe to Shave Pubic Hair?