Asthma is a long term infection, that affects breathing tubes or airways of the person …
Asthma is a chronic disease that affects the breathing passages of your lungs. It occurs due to a long term infection in breathing passages.
In this disease, your airways becomes narrow and swell and also produce extra mucus.
According to a survey, 17 million people are affected with this disease in the United State ( U.S. ). And more then 500 patients are died each year from this disease in the world.
The symptoms of this disease vary from person to person.
- Shortness of breathing
- Chest pain
- During exhale the whistling or wheezing sound occurs.
- Cough occurs during cold or flu.
- Palm and sweaty face
- Tired puffy eyes
- Muscle of neck becomes tight
- Difficulty in talking
- Feeling tired
- Dry caugh
- Air pollution
- Common cold condition
- Several chemical substances
- Dust mites
- Excess smoking
- Change in wheather
- Strong smell
- Animals or pat
- Drinks alcohol
Home Remedies :
Here are some home remedies that helps to relief in this disease :
Mustard oil :
Mustard oil is good for this disease.
- Take a bowl.
- Add 2 to 4 camphor in it.
- Add mustard oil in it.
- Mix it well.
- Warm it.
- Apply this mixture all over the chest.
- Massage it well.
Drink Ginger Tea :-
According to research, ginger has multiple benefits for your heath and beauty. It also helps to reduce your headaches and stress.
- A piece of raw ginger root
- 1 cup water
- Take a pan.
- Add the water in it.
- Now, add crushed ginger in it.
- Now, boil it.
- You may add a pinch of salt in it.
- Now, filter it.
- Drink this ginger tea few times throughout the day until you get relief.
Garlic is a natural antibiotic that helps ward off infections, viruses and even allergies. Some people eat raw garlic and some drink its juice to keep the doctor away.
- Take two raw cloves of garlic.
- Remove its skin.
- Grind it.
- Filter it.
- Drink the juice.
Honey has been a source of treatment and nutritional value since ancient times. It has several health benefits and so is widely used.
- Take a glass of hot water.
- Add one teaspoon of honey in it.
- Mix it well.
- Drink it slowly.
- Do this process three times in a day.
Drink Lemon-water :
Lemon is full of Vitamin C and Vitamin B. It contains citric acid, so acetic in nature. It is one of the best natural source of energy.
- Take a glass of water.
- Add the juice of half lemon in it.
- Add a little honey and salt.
- Stir it well.
- Drink it at regular intervals until you recover completely.
Carom seeds :
Carom seeds helps to relief in this disease.
- Take a bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of carom seeds in it.
- Add some water in it.
- now, boil it for few seconds.
- After that, cover your face and this bowl with towel.
- Inhale the steam.
Note : You can also drink it.
Your doctor may check your physical examination and suggest you to :
- Chest X -Ray
- Blood test
- Skin tasting
- Sputum test
- Pulmonary function test
Some Advice :
- Drink warm water.
- Drink fruit juice and eat salad. The nutrients found in them boosts immune system.
- A healthy and nutritious food diet helps in fast recovery and provides immune to body to fight from external agents.
- Take rest. It is suggested not to go for any physical work until you are back to normal.