Best ways to diy autumn leaf nail art :-
Nail art has now become so advanced that you can go for any style that you want on your nails and you are sure to find the implements and accessories required to make this happen. In this article we will be telling you how to create autumn leaf nail art for your nails. This nail art is easy to design and gives a simple and cute look.
- Base coat nail polish
- Yellow color nail polish
- Dark red color nail polish
- Black color nail polish
- Nail brush
- Nail paint remover
- A few bits of crunched up plastic sheets or polythene
How To Diy :-
Step 1 :-
Apply Base coat :-
- Take base coat nail polish.
- Apply this nail polish on your nails.
- Dry it in air.
Step 2 :-
Apply yellow color nail polish :-
- Take yellow color nail polish.
- Apply it on your nails.
- Completely dry it before going to next step.
Step 3 :-
Apply red nail polish :-
- Take red color nail polish.
- Apply a thin layer of this nail polish on your nails with a single swipe.
- Dry it in air.
Step 4 :-
Take crumpled bit :-
- Take the crumpled bit of polythene.
- Patting it on the color.
Step 5 :-
Draw leaf :-
- Take a nail brush.
- Dip it in black color nail paint.
- Now, draw a few leaves on your nails in a random pattern.
- This is painstaking work and you need to do it carefully.
Step 6 :-
Clean extra nail polish :-
- Take nail paint remover.
- Now, clean the nail paint that are out of the line using the Q tip.
- Remove it gently in the nail paint remover.
Step 7 :-
Final Touch with top coat :–
- Now, its time to final touch of your nail paint.
- Take a water color nail paint.
- Apply a layer of clean and smooth top coat on your nail.
- It helps to protect your nail and make longer.
Note :- Click Here for best manicure at home.