Now you can have a hair spa in your home. Try these guidelines
Hair Spa at Home
There are five steps for hair spa at home :-
Step 1 :-
- In this process, we do deeply hair oiling. You can use any oil for hair massaging. You can also use home made oil for massage.
- First of all, sit down comfortably.
- Place the fingers of both hands on your forehead and smoothly press it.
- Now, shift your fingers slightly above of forehead near to hairlines and on the same way, lightly press it.
- After that, keep moving your fingers up on your head in the same way, lightly press it.
- Slowly move your fingers on back of your scalp.
- If you should reached to bottom oh head, than return to the front.
- Do this process all over your head for 20 minutes.
- Now brush your hair well.
- Take a small amount of Massage oil and rub it on your scalp slowly.
- Add more oil on the tip of your fingers, if you need.
Step 2 :-
- Boil water on a pan.
- Dip your towel in boil water.
- Squeeze out the excess water from it.
- Now, wrap this warmed toil on your hair.
- This process helps oil to penetrate deep into the scalp.
- Repeat this process at least three times.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
Step 3 :-
- Wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
Note :- Use cold or normal water for washing your hair.
Step 4 :-
- After shampoo, use your regular hair Conditioner on it.
- Rinse it off after 10 minutes with normal water.
Note :- After conditioning, don’t use shampoo.
Step 5 :-
- Curd – half cup
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Add all these ingredients and mix it well.
- Now, your hair mask is ready.
- Apply this hair mask on your hair and its root.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Now wash your hair with normal water.
- After that wash it with shampoo.
Note :- Click here for Hair Fall treatment.