Simple and easy tips to keep your face clean :-
Everyone wants a clean, healthy & a fair skin. Fairness brings confidence. In today’s life, fair skin is the indication of beauty. People try many ways to clean it. Here are some simple and easy tips to keep your face clean.
Choose your skin type :-
First of all. choose your skin type. It may be dry, oily, normal and sensitive.
Dry skin – It is often flaky.
Oily skin – It might appear shiny, greasy or oil only a few hours after wash it.
Normal skin – It has the right balance of moisture and oil.
Sensitive skin – It is often tight or itchy.
Apply Face wash twice a day :-
- Take your regular face wash.
- Wash your face twice with it.
- Wash face at morning and evening time.
Pat your skin dry :-
- Take a clean towel.
- Pat your face dry with it.
- Avoid to scrub your face dry.
Use toners on your face :-
- Take a clean cotton facial pad.
- Clean your forehead, nose and chin with it.
Always apply makeup which are suitable to your skin :-
- Always buy a noncomedogenic makeup.
- Don’t use an old and expired makeup.
- Always try to use mineral or water based makeup.
Take Care Your Face :
Tomato for Bright, Light, and Spotless Skin
- Tomato Paste – 1 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice – 1 teaspoon
- Row Caw Milk – 2 Teaspoon
- Mix Tomato paste, Lemon juice and Raw Cow Milk.
- Apply this mixture on your face and neck.
- Leave it for 10, 15 minutes.
- After that wash your face with Normal water.
Note:- Use it 3 to 4 days in a week to get better results.
Lemon Treatment :-
- Fresh Lemon – 1
- Take a fresh Lemon.
- Cut it into 3 pieces.
- Take a bowl.
- Add fresh lemon juice in it.
- Apply this juice on your skin with cotton.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Now,Rinse it off with cold water.
- Always use good quality face wash.
- Avoid using ordinary soap.
- You may rinse your face with warm or cool water.
- after exercising You need to wash your face. It helps to get rid of any sweat and dirt and oils that might clog your pores.
- Always use a clean towel. It avoid to transferring bacteria to your face.
- Avoid to touch too much your skin. If you have to touch your face to apply makeup or face cream, first wash your hand to make sure it clean of oils.
- Drink lots of water daily. Drink at least 5 lt. water daily.
- Take a healthy food diet. Maintaining a good and balanced food diet helps in reducing the risk of getting suffered from most of the diseases.
- Chew at least 5 Tulsi leaves daily.