Are you worried with belly fat ? Here are some simple and easy tips to lose belly fat . Must try…
There are different areas in your body, where you may store excess fats. Belly is one of them. Everyone wants a slim tummy. But, when it peeps from your dress, it looks vulgar. If you will not take care of it, it will divide into many tyres. It may cause many diseases, like Diabetes, Blood Presser, Heart Problems, etc. You can easily control it by a healthy routine, like – healthy food diet, exercise, etc. You must have seen some people who looks aged only under 25 due to obesity and some people who looks young even in 45 due to slim figure. Here are the cause and some important tips that helps to lose belly fat.
- Eat junk food, like pizza, burger, noodles, memos etc.
- Eat too fatty and oily food.
- Eating sugar.
- Excess eating.
- No exercise.
Follow Healthy Routine To Control Belly Fat :-
Eat breakfast :-
Always eat a healthy breakfast. Your breakfast routine may be :-
- Choose a fiber :- Fresh fruit, green vegetable
- Choose a protein :- Nuts, Eggs, Beans
- Add low sugar to your breakfast
Relax your body :-
Sleep at least 8 hours daily. Avoid using screen such as computer, laptop and mobile phone before going to bed. If you have extra time, then don’t use it to work. Use this time to rest.
Exercise or Yoga :-
Yoga or Exercise is the best treatment for fitness. It helps to make your body healthy and fit naturally. Yoga helps you to improve blood circulation and makes your body healthy and fit. Daily walking is one of the best exercise for your body.
Physical Fitness :-
Physical fitness is a state of health that shows the well being and ability to perform aspects of sports, occupations and daily activities of human being. A man who is fit, live his life with full enthusiasm. Physical fitness also helps to make you healthy and fit. It is the ability to carry out tasks without undue fatigue. It helps to control your tummy and makes you slim.
Exercise in small bursts :-
According to a new survey, interval training or alternating short bursts of energy with brief resting periods and can improve your muscle and build endurance more quickly than traditional exercise.
Aerobic exercise :-
It is relates to the ability of the circulatory and respiratory systems to supply oxygen during sustained physical activity. Cycling, walking, swimming, running, dancing e.t.c. is the best aerobic exercise for fitness.
Anaerobic exercise :-
Anaerobic exercise is generally used by athletes in non-endurance sports to promote strength, speed and power and by body builders to build muscle mass. Skiing, tennis, football, weight training e.t.c. are the best anaerobic exercise for fitness.
Joint flexibility :-
Joint flexibility is the range of motion available at a joint, such as your knees or shoulders. Yoga and stretching exercises are the good example of joint flexibility.
Muscular endurance :-
Muscular endurance is an exercise which refers to the muscle’s ability to continue to perform without fatigue. Vertical jump, bench press,broad jump are some common example of muscular endurance.
Massage Therapy :-
Massage Therapy is a type of technique, in which different type of massage are given that usually depends on your needs as well as your physical condition. It is a manual manipulation of soft body tissue like muscle, connective tissues, tendons e.t.c. to enhance a persons health. This therapy is a famous type of optional remedy that is the combination of science and arts. This therapy is used from years to reduce weight lose, Stress, relief from pain, increase relaxation, address anxiety, depression, mental health, cancer, HIV/AIDS and helps in blood circulation in the body. The therapy became popular in Europe during the Renaissance. Now, it is popular in all over the world.
Massage always make us feel good. It gives a special comfort and pleasure from head to toe. This therapy helps to make away the fats from your body and gives it a slim and sexy look. Massage therapy is a panacea for obesity.
Some Tips :-
- Avoid junk foods :– You can control your belly fat by avoiding junk food, like pizza, burger noodles, memos etc.
- Stop eating fast food :- For a tummy free belly, it is important to avoid fast food. Fast food is harmful for your body.
- Stop excess eating :- Food is one of the main cause of tired belly. To make a slim body, it is important to control your food.
- Avoid Coffee/ soda/ alcohol :- To make a slim body, avoid coffee, soda, alcohol etc. You may use green tea, apple cider vinegar etc.
- Quit smoking :- Quit smoking may reduce your tyre. Smoking may also be the cause of cancer.
- Drink more water :- Water is our life. Drinking a lot of water, helps you to reduce weight.
- Drink Lime water :- Lime water is one of the best remedies to control your belly fats. To make lime water, first take a glass. Add three quarter water in it. Now, add half medium lemon juice in it. Add some black sugar, white sugar, cumin-seed powder in it. Mix it well. Fridge it for 15 minutes or till chill.