Do you want a beautiful smokey eye ….!! Here are the best Eye Make-Up. Must try it…
It is the dream of every women to look gorgeous. All are crazy behind their beauty. Eyes are the center of beauty. It is important to make-up your eyes to look attractive and gorgeous. Smokey eye enhance the beauty of your eyes. Here are the most demanded smokey eye make-up tips which makes your eyes sparkle and sexy. Must try it :-
Choose the color of eye-shadow :-
Now, choose your color of eye-shadow. You may apply in light, medium or dark color shade according to your skin undertones. You may use black, grey, bronze and brown eye shadow color to make your eyes more smokey or attractive.
- Choose three shades of each color: a light, creamy color; a medium base color and a dark, smoky color.
- Avoid choosing colors that are too bright, or if you have very fair skin, too dark.
Apply Concealer under your eyes :-
Apply concealer under your eyes. You may apply it over your spots or red color to hide your spots.
- You can apply it with blush or bronzer to add dimension to your face.
- For a bronzer, sweep it into the hollows of your cheeks with fluffy brush. For a natural look, apply it lightly.
Apply highlighter :-
Now, apply highlighter on your lids. It is lightest of three eye-shadow shades.
- Take your eye-shadow brush.
- Dab it on the inside corner of your lids on both your upper and lower lids.
- Sweep it directly under your eyebrows as well, from left to right direction.
Apply a medium color shade.
Take medium color of eye-shadow shade and sweep it over your entire eyelid. Apply it upwards only to the natural crease on your lid.
Apply Dark color shade :-
Now, apply a dark color shade on your lids. Always apply it on the upper edge of your lash line.
Blend your eye-shadows :-
Now, its time to blend your eye-shadow. Take your eye-shadow brush. Start it by blending the lightest colors with your eye-shadow brush. Make sure that your medium color does not have a harsh divide with your dark color.
Apply Eyeliner :-
Now its time to apply eye-liner. Draw a line of dots on your eyelids with eye-liner. Connect all dots with a short stroke. Smooth the eye liner out with a steady and light hand. Use your eye liner and make a small tail upwards on the edge of your upper eyelids.
Apply Kajal :-
Use Kajal and draw a straight line of your lower eyelid.
Apply Mascara :-
Pull the mascara right to left of lashes and rotate your brush from root to tip.