It is the dream of every women to look gorgeous. All are crazy behind their beauty. Makeup play an important role to enhance their beauty. Glitter makes your makeup better. If you are a new bride, then use glitter on your makeup and do a different look. In this age, everyone is busy in his life. If you don’t have time for make-up, you can use simple cosmetic products like mascara, eyeliner, lipstick and cosmetic glitter to enhance your beauty. The are cosmetic product, which is commonly used to enhance your beauty.
How To Apply :-
Clean Your hand and Face :-
Before start a makeup, one should always clean hands and face. You may wash your hand with hand-wash, warm water or soap. Clean your face with your regular face wash. Pat dry your face with a towel.
Apply Makeup :-
First of all, apply base makeup . Apply foundation on your face. After that, set your face with setting powder.
Apply petroleum jelly :-
Use a thin coat of petroleum jelly on your eyelids.
- If you want a bold look, then use a thin makeup brush to apply petroleum jelly to your crease.
- Flare it out in a wing-tip or cat eye.
- If you want a subtle look, than use a thin, liner brush to apply eyelash adhesive to your upper lash line.
Note – If you don’t have a petroleum jelly, than you may use clear lip balm or clear lip gloss instead of it.
Choose a cosmetic-grade glitter :-
Choose a cosmetic-grade glitter. Craft glitter can irritate your skin, but cosmetic-grade glitter are safe. You may bye it online or a beauty supply shop.
- If you want a bold look, than apply an unnatural color, such as orange, red, blue e.t.c.
- If you want a subtle look, than apply a neutral color, such as ivory, iridescent, gold e.t.c.
Pat the glitter onto your eyelid :-
- Take the pot of your glitter.
- Dip an eyeshadow brush on it.
- Now, close the eyes and tilt your head back.
- After that, pat the brush against your eyelid, focusing on the area where you applied the petroleum jelly.
Final Touch :-
If you want to sharp any corners or edges, than use a Q-tip for it. If the glitter is applied to that place, where you don’t want than press a piece of clear tape against your skin where the unwanted glitter is, then pull it off.
Some Tips :-
- If you wear glitter than don’t rub or touch your eyes.
- Don’t forget to remove your makeup. It may damage your skin.
- Always covered your makeup kiafter applying it.
- Don’t share your cosmetic product to anyone.
Click Here to apply makeup for natural look.