Easy ways to keep your private part clean
A lot of women are unaware on how to keep clean their private part. They think it embarrassing to talk about it. That’s why they are not properly informed on how to keep it clean. To keep your vagina clean is very important. Wet sweaty and unclean vagina can cause bacteria and fungus to develop. It may also cause infections and gives a bad odor.
Private parts is very sensitive and delicate part of your body, Hence maintaining a good health via a balanced diet, drinking a lots of water is most important. Water maintains the moisture and pH balance of the female genitalia and green vegetables and fruits balance your pH, hormone and odor. Regular exercise and sleep is also one of the good habit. Here are the best way to keep your private parts clean.
How To Clean :-
Trim your hedges :-
Always keep your hair short or remove it. Trim your hair carefully. It helps to make a clean look.
- If you have hair clipper, then set it to the depth that will suit you. Now, carefully trim it.
- You may use sharp scissors to clean it.
Wash it daily :-
You must Cleanse as well as rinse your public region.
- Wash the outside of the pubic mound with a good soap.
- Remember, don’t use soap on your vagina. It may be the cause of irritation and infections.
Wash away soapy residue :-
Now, wash your soapy residue.
- It helps to get rid of perfumed scent.
- It also helps to inhibit bacterial growth.
Wear clean undergarments :-
Always wear a clean and dry under undergarments.
Note :- If you are in period, change your tampon or pad regularly.
- Wet bottoms for a long period can cause bacteria to develop, resulting in bad odor or infections. Hence, always keep your vagina clean and dry.
Cleaning Vagina After Intercourse :-
You must clean your vagina after intercourse. Body fluids and other innate products can be the cause of infection in the vagina.
- You may clean your vagina with a mild soap and water.