Now you can have the best ways to make cuticle oil at home. Try these guidelines :-
It is the dream of every girl to have long, shiny and strong nails. Nails makes your hands beautiful. The part of the nail visible to the human eyes that grow are actually dead cells. That’s why you feel no pain when cutting or trimming your nails. It is not possible for everyone to visit a parlor regularly. But everyone wants to keep his nail clean and beautiful. Cuticle oil helps you to make your nails healthy. Apply a small amount of this oil around your cuticle and over your nails. Massage it or gently rub it until it properly absorbed.
You can mix up an effective cuticle oil at home with oil you may already have in your kitchen. Here are some easy tips to make this oil at home easily. Let’s Start :-
Clean a bottle :-
- First of all, clean a small bottle with water.
- Dry it.
Add peppermint, lavender oil, grapefruit, eucalyptus and olive oil :-
- Peppermint essential oil – 5 drops
- Lavender essential oil – 15 drops
- Grapefruit essential oil – 10 drops
- Eucalyptus essential oil – 10 drops
- Olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- Take the bottle.
- Add peppermint essential oil, lavender essential oil, grapefruit essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil and olive oil in it.
- Close the bottle well.
- Shake the bottle gently.
Add Coconut Oil :-
- Coconut oil – 2 teaspoon
- Now, add coconut oil in the bottle.
- cover the bottle well.
- Gently shake bottle.
Now, your home made cuticle oil is ready for use.
Massage your nail :-
Now, massage your nails with this oil.
- Home made cuticle oil
- Take the bottle of home made cuticle oil.
- Apply a small amount of this oil around your cuticle and over your nails.
- Gently rub it until it properly absorbed.