Are you worried with Vaginal Itching ! Here are your solution…
Almost all the women suffer from Vaginal Itching at some point in their life. Some of them take it as a minor problem and spend their whole life with this discomfort. They think very embarrassing to talk to anyone about this problem. But some of them take it very serious. They not only discuss their problem with their mother, sister, friends etc. but also consult a doctor immediately.
This is a very serious problem. Never take it lightly. It brings irritation and discomfort. It may be the sign of many diseases. Since Vagina is the most sensitive part of our body, it can be especially uncomfortable . It brings irritation and discomfort. Sometimes this itching makes you crazy. Genital itching is not a major problem . It may occur due to infection only. Even then you should visit a doctor once. There may be many causes of this itching, like-bacterial infection,yeast infection, STDs etc.
Cause of Itching :-
- Irritants like feminine sprays, creams, detergent, fabric softeners, soap.
- Skin disease like Melasma, Eczema.
- Yeast Infection.
- Sexually transmitted diseases.
- Stress may be the cause of it.
How to get relief of Itching :-
Apply cold compress :-
- Take a clean washcloth.
- Hold it under cold, running water.
- Do this, until it is saturated.
- Now, wring out the excess water in it.
- After that, apply the cloth to your vaginal area.
- Do it for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Note – After using, must wash the cloth. If you want to repeat the treatment, use a new washcloth.
Use Ice-Pack :-
- Take Ice-pack.
- Wrap it in a clean paper towel.
- Leave it on your Vaginal area for 15 minutes.
Eliminate irritants :-
- Irritants like your soap, laundry detergent may be the cause of your itching.
- So, Eliminate the irritants.
- It helps to get relief from vaginal itching caused by allergies.
Apply moisturizer :-
- Take aqueous creams and emulsifying ointments.
- It helps to relieve feminine itch at most pharmacies.
Don’t scratch it :-
- Scratching the skin is always the cause of itching or irritation.
- So, avoid to scratch it.