Beautiful wedding makeup looks for bride :-
Wedding day is not the time to experiment for the first time. Wedding makeup is very different from your daily makeup. Specially if you will talk about your wedding, it is time to diy special makeup. Wedding is the very-very special day in one’s life. People wait for this day from months or years. And are very excited about this. They start planning before many days. Here are some simple and easy tips which gives you a perfect wedding look.
Face Makeup For Bride :-
Prepare your skin for makeup :-
Before start a makeup, one should always clean hands and face. You may wash your hand with hand-wash, warm water or soap. Clean your face with your regular face wash. Pat dry your face with a towel. Now, use a light moisturizer on your face.
Skin guide your makeup color choices :-
For specific skin types makeup companies use their own terminology to describe their makeup colors along the continuum of skin tone. And they aren’t particularly consistent at that.
Apply Primer on your face :-
Apply Foundation on your face and neck :-
- If you have a cool undertone the use foundation that has a rosier, redder or blue base.
- For warm undertone, use a foundation with a yellow or golden base.
- Apply foundation in thin layers, Start lightly on your cheeks and move off to the side of your face.
Apply concealer on your face :-
Now, its time to apply Concealer to your face, especially around your eyes.
Apply Bronze :-
Now, apply small amount of bronze powder on your face. It gives brightening on your face and keeps your face from looking extra oily
Apply blush :-
Now, its time to apply blush on your face. Using a champagne-tinted creme blush. Rub a little on your ring finger. Blend it onto your cheekbones. It gives you a dewy look.
- For fair skin with cool undertones, Chose colors like soft rose or baby pink with hints of mocha or beige.
- If you have fair skin with warm undertones,Choose golden apricot or a light peach with a bit of pink.
- If have deep skin with cool undertones, choose a blush on shades of plum, grape and raspberry.
- For deep skin with warm undertones, choose a brown suede or a deep coral with a little bronze.
- If have a medium skin with cool undertones, try cranberry, light raspberry or rosy pink.
- For medium skin with warm undertones, Choose soft coral with hints of brown.
Eye Make-up For Bride :-
Eyes have been the center of beauty since ancient era. Here are the most demanded eye make-uptips, which makes your eyes sparkle and sexy. Must try it :-
Step 1 :-
Draw a line of dots on your eyelids with eye-liner.
Step 2 :-
Connect all dots with a short stroke.
Step 3 :-
Smooth the eye liner out with a steady and light hand.
Step 4 :-
Use your eye liner and make a small tail upwards on the edge of your upper eyelids.
Step 5 :-
Use a curler to your lashes. It makes your lashes widen and brighten. Open the curler and hold it at the base of your lashes. Compress the curler closed to the lashes and push it lightly.
Step 6 :-
Use Kajal and draw a straight line of your lower eyelid.
Step 7 :-
Pull the mascara right to left of lashes and rotate your brush from root to tip. Repeat this process 3 to 4 times.
Lips Make-up :-
Lips are a haptic sensory organ that can be an erogenous zone when used in kissing and other acts of intimacy. Here are the best Lips makeup for you :-
- Choose a concealer of the shade that matches with your lips color, and then apply it with a small brush.
- Apply lip liner properly to one corner to the other corner of upper and lower lips.
- Apply lipstick over your lips.
- Start it from the center of lips to its corner of upper and lower lips.
- You may use the lipstick directly on your lips.
Hair Lock For Bride :-
- Fine-toothed comb
- Smoothening serum
- Hair elastics
- Bobby pins
- Juda net
- Fresh flowers
Ways for hair lock style :-
- Comb your hair.
- Apply some smoothening serum all over your hair.
- Use a fine-toothed comb to backcomb all your hair.
- Now, tie your hair in a low ponytail at the nape of your neck.
- Twist your hair and roll your ponytail into a bun and secure it to your head with bobby pins.
- Now, put the juda net around your bun.
- Apply a hair lock pin on the middle of your lock.
- Spritz on some hairspray all over your bun to finish off your look.