Blood is carried to all parts of your body in vessels called Arteries. Blood Pressure ( B.P. ) is the measurement of force applied to artery walls. It measured in the Bronchial Artery of the arm using an instrument , known as Sphygmomanometer. It is measured in millimeters of mercury (mmHg).
Arterial Blood Pressure :-
There are basically four Arterial B.P. They are :-
- Systolic :- It is specifically the maximum arterial pressure during contracts of heart. Its normal range is 110 – 130 mmHg. It affects age group of 20 to 60 year.
- Diastolic :- It refers to the lower presser within the arterial blood stream due to expansion of heart. Its normal range is 60 – 80 mmHg.
- Pulse Pressure :- Its normal range is 40 mmHg.
- Mean Arterial :- Its normal range is 93 – 100 mmHg.
Stages of Blood Pressure :-
Low B.P. ( Hypotention ) :-
- Systolic ( mmHg upper ) – Less than 80
- Diastolic ( mmHg lower ) – Less than 60
Normal B.P. :-
- Systolic ( mmHg upper ) – 80 – 120
- Diastolic ( mmHg lower ) – 60 – 80
- Systolic ( mmHg upper ) – 120 – 139
- Diastolic ( mmHg lower ) – 80 – 89
High B.P. :-
In a new survey, one of every three adult is affected by high blood presser. Most people live being unaware for years that they have this life threatening disorder. That’s why, its called silent Killer.
High B.P. ( Hypertension stage 1 ) :-
- Systolic ( mmHg upper ) – 140 – 159
- Diastolic ( mmHg lower ) – 90 – 99
High B.P ( Hypertension stage 2 ) :-
- Systolic ( mmHg upper ) – 160 or higher
- Diastolic ( mmHg lower ) – 100 or higher
High B.P. Crisis ( seek emergency care ) :-
- Systolic ( mmHg upper ) – higher than 180
- Diastolic ( mmHg lower ) – higher than 110
- Feeling dizzy, lightheaded, faint
- Seek to your stomach
- Feeling more thirsty than usual
- Feeling weak
- Having cold and clammy skin
- Breathing fast
- Brain damage
- Nose bleeds
- Heart problem
Risk Factors :-
- Eat too much salt
- Over Weight
- Drink too much alcohol
- Physical activity
- Dietary change
Some Natural treatment:-
- Drink at least 5 liters of water everyday
- Maintain your food with fruits, juice or vegetable.
- Take up exercise or meditation daily
- Drink aloe vera juice every morning
- Chewing at least 5 fresh neem leaves daily
- Drink lemon water
- Chewing Holy Basil leaf
- Have a regular Blood Pressure checkup regularly.
- Do visit your doctor once in a month.
- Eat a healthy diet
- In case if found any difficulty or any above symptoms arises immediately visit your doctor.