Best steps to do camel pose …
Camel Pose ( ustrasana ) is a simple aasana that stretches the muscles of the abdomen and back. It also improves the flexibility of the spine. This yoga pose is one of the most widely known and commonly performed poses in the world. It is also the best exercise for those who are suffered from obesity. and digestion problem. It relieves your body of lower back ache and improves blood circulation. This pose is a good way to improves flexibility of the spine and also improves posture.
- Improves digestion.
- Stretches and opens the front of the body.
- Improves flexibility of the spine and also improves posture.
- Helps to control irregular periods.
- Increase breast size.
- It helps to Controls obesity.
- Relieves your body of lower back ache.
How To Do :
Step 1 :
- Take a yoga mat.
- Come to your knees on the yoga mat.
- Place your hands on your hips.
- Notice that your bony plate at the base of your spine.
- Now, rotate your thighs inward and press your shins and the tops of your feet into the floor.
Notice :- Do not squeeze your buttocks.
Step 2 :
- Rest the hands on the back of the pelvis.
- In this pose, your fingers pointing to the floor.
- Now, lengthen your tailbone down toward the floor.
- Widen the back of your pelvis.
Step 3 :
- Lean back.
- Slightly tucked your chin toward your chest.
Step 4 :
- Arch your back
- Slide your palms over your feet.
- Do it till the arms are straight.
Step 5 :
- Press your heels of your hands into the heels of your feet.
- Draping your fingers over your soles.
- Keep lifting through your sternum.
Step 6 :
- Lift your shoulders to allow the trapezius muscles between the shoulder blades to rise up and cushion your cervical spine.
- Gently lower your head and neck.
- Gaze at the tip of your nose.
Step 7 :
- Keep your body relax in this position.
- Keep it for few seconds.
Step 8 :-
- Now,breathe in.
- And return to your initial position.
Step 9 :
- Repeat this process 3 to 4 times daily.
- Consult a doctor, if you have back or neck-related problems.
- Practice this yoga pose under the guidance of expert.
- Take the pose slowly.