Use this Natural Treatment Once ! Trust me, You will be Amazed by the Result.
Conjunctivitis or Pink Eye is an infection of Conjunctive i.e. caused by airborne viruses or bacteria that gets easily spread via sneezing and coughing. It’s very contagious, spreading from person to person.
There are many cause of conjunctivitis, but the main cause is given bellow :-
- Redness in eyes
- tears in eye
- Puffy Eyes
- Swelling in eyes
- Eye pain
Natural Remedy :-
Potato for your Conjunctivitis :-
- Cold Water
- Cut a potato slice.
- Place it on the affected eye.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it with cold water.
Turmeric Treatment for your Conjunctivitis :-
- Turmeric powder – 2 teaspoon
- Boil water – 1 cup
- Cotton pad
- Take a bowl.
- Add Turmeric powder and Boil water in it.
- Soak a clean cotton pad in the mixture.
- Use it as a worm compress.
- Repeat this process 4 to 5 times.
Neem Treatment For your Conjunctivitis :-
- Neem Leaves
- Cotton cloth
- Clean some Neem leaves with water.
- After that, grind it.
- Filter it with cotton cloth.
- Wipe this neem juice around the eye and eyelid before going bed.
Tulsi Treatment for your Conjunctivitis :-
- Tulsi leaves
- Cotton pad
- Clean some Tulsi leaves with water.
- Now, Take a bowl.
- Add 1 cup Water and Tulsi leaves in it.
- Now, boil it for 10 minutes.
- Soak a clean cotton pad in the water.
- Use it as a warm compress.
- Wash your hands before and after touching your eyes.
- Wash your towel, washcloths after using.
- Don’t share your soap, towel, washcloth to others.
- Don’t rub your eyes. It can irritate your eyes and let in bacteria.
- Protect your eyes from dust and pollution.
- Don’t share your eye make-up.
- Replace your ‘eye make-up kit’ at least every 6 months.
Note :- Click Here to get rid of Dry Eyes.