Are you worried with depression ! Here are your solution …
Depression is that medical term that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think the sense of well being, your behavior, and how you act. In this state, a depressed mood is a normal temporary reaction of life events such as loss of a loved one or being fail in life. It may also be a symptom of a side effect of some drugs and medical treatments. A man with depressed mood may be notable anxious, sad, empty, restless, or feel ashamed. It can interfere in your ability to work, study, eat, sleep, and enjoy life.
Some people describe it as ” leaving in a black hole ” while others feel it as lifeless, empty, and apathetic. Actually it is a mood disorder. It is a very common and serious illness. But it is treatable. If you leave it untreated, it can become a very serious health condition.
There are many cause of depression. Some of the common cause are :-
- Major life change.
- Being too busy.
- Relationships with friends and family
- Work issues
- Financial problems
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods or pregnancy.
- Side effect of medical treatmrnts
- Past head injury.
- Feelings of sad, empty, restless
- Irritation or feeling angry without any reason.
- Loss of interest in normal activity like – play game, study, chatting
- Sleep too much
- High blood pressure
- Loss of energy
- Unexplained physical problems like back pain, headaches, stress, migraine
- Sensitivity to light and sound
- Pain during physical activity.
Natural Remedy :-
Meditation is one of the best treatment for fitness. It helps to reduce headache & stress, boost your immunity and make your body healthy and fit naturally.
- Wear comfortable cloth.
- Reduce your tension.
- Sit comfortably in Vajrashna or Padmashana.
- Close your eyes.
- Follow breathing.
- Clean your mind.
- Focus on one thing like an object or Mantra.
- Do this process at least 2 minutes daily.
Herbal Tea :-
The use of Herbal Tea is perfect for stress. It helps to release healthy properties of antioxidants. It should be used regularly as powerful remedy for it.
- Clean some Tulsi leaves with water.
- Now, Take a bowl.
- Add 1 cup Water, Tulsi leaves , Salt and 2 pinch of Turmeric in it.
- Now, boil it for 10 minutes.
- Now, drink it.
Turmeric is an ayurvedic herb. Its biological name is Curcumin . It has wide uses in our daily life. Alleppey turmeric comes from Kerala, especially from the region of Thodupuzha and Muvattupuzha taluks. It is characterized by deep orange to yellow in color and has high curcumin, up to 6.5 %. U.S. has a special preference to Alleppey Finger Curucumin, where it is used as food colorant preferred for curcumin extraction. In Ayurveda, turmeric is used in medicine.
- Turmeric – half teaspoon
- Take a bowl.
- Add milk and turmeric in it.
- Mix it well.
- Take it daily for several week or until you get improve.
- Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem.
- Talk to your friends or family members.
- Avoid smoking or drinking.
- Get treatment of the earlier sign and symptom of it.
- Control your excess weight and obesity.