Are you worried with heel pain ? Try this natural remedy once ! Trust me, you will be amazed by the results…
Heel pain is a very common foot problem disease that may occur in people of all ages and sex. It is usually felt either under the heel or just behind it. According to a report more than 50 million adults and 3 lakh children are suffering from some or the other forms of of heel pain. It becomes more common and frequent with people who have crossed 40. Women have been found more vulnerable to this.
Common Cause :-
The are many cause of heel pains. Some of them are :-
- Heel bursitis
- Chronic inflammation of the heel pad
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Severs disease like Arthritis, Diabetes , Blood Pressure
- Stress fracture
Natural Remedy :-
Applying ice to the heel in a cold compress is one the best remedy to relieve heel pain naturally. It helps to reduce your swelling, inflammation, and pain.
- Take some crushed ice in a plastic bag.
- Wrapping it in a thin cotton towel.
- Apply this pack on the painful area.
- Now, Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Repeat this process few times a day or as needed.
Massage Therapy :-
Massage Therapy is a type of technique, in which different type of massage are given that usually depends on your needs as well as your physical condition. It is a manual manipulation of soft body tissue like muscle, connective tissues, tendons e.t.c. to enhance a persons health.
- Take warm oil in a bowl.
- Apply this oil on the affected area.
- Now, apply pressure on the painful area with your soft hand.
- Do this process for a few minutes.
- Massage the sole of your foot for 10 minutes.
- Repeat this process for few times daily until the pain subsides.
Turmeric Remedy :-
Turmeric is an ayurvedic herb. Its biological name is Curcumin . It has wide uses in our daily life. It is mostly used as a food substance. Alleppey turmeric comes from Kerala, especially from the region of Thodupuzha and Muvattupuzha taluks. It is characterized by deep orange to yellow in color and has high curcumin, up to 6.5 %. U.S. has a special preference to Alleppey Finger Curucumin, where it is used as food colorant preferred for curcumin extraction. Alleppy variety is easier to grind then its Madras counterpart. In Ayurveda, turmeric is used in medicine.
- Take a bowl.
- Add 1 cup of milk and 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder in it.
- Mix it well.
- Simmer it on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Now, add a little Honey .
- Drink it 2 or 3 times daily.
- It helps to reduce your pain.
Physical fitness :-
Physical fitness is a state of health that shows the well being and ability to perform aspects of sports, occupations and daily activities of human being. A man who is fit, live his life with full enthusiasm. Physical fitness helps to make you healthy and fit. It is the ability to carry out tasks without undue fatigue.