Eczema is a chronic skin condition which makes the skin red, dry, itchy. It may be considered as a type of rashes. Moisturize skin is one of the main cause of eczema.
Eczema is very common diseases in human. According to a new survey, more than 50% people are infected of this diseases.
Mainly there are 7 different types of eczema, that are :-
- Atopic Dermatology :- This is a common type of eczema. Its rashes occurs on neck, cheek, elbow, knee etc. This disease usually happens in childhood . Its symptom is redness, dry skin, Itchy.
- Dyshidrotic :- It generally occurs on the edge of finger, toes, palm, and sole of feet. It is common in both men and women. Its symptom is Flaking, Itchy, Redness, Pain.
- Contact Dermatitis :- As the name suggest, it happened due to touching allergy substance. It generally occurs to hand or skin which touches allergy substance. Its symptom is swelling, redness.
- Hand Dermatitis :- It occurs on hand either internal or external. This disease is either genetic or allergic. Its symptom is crack in the skin, Itchy, redness, pain.
- Nummular Dermatitis :- It is generally occurs at any age. Its occurs due to dry skin at winter, insect bite or allergy. Its symptom is Round spot, Dry skin, Itchy.
- Stasis Dermatitis :- It happens due to problem in blood flow in veins. Its may occurs due to infection. Its symptom is Swelling, Itchy, Redness.
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus :- It is similar to atopic dermatology. It makes your skin discolor. Its symptom is Itchy, Discolor skin.
- Allergies like dust, dandruff etc.
- Temperature change
- Irritants like soaps, detergents etc.
- Unhealthy food
Natural remedy :-
Coconut oil and Shea butter Treatment :-
- Coconut oil – half cup
- Shea Butter – half cup
- Dried Calendula Flower – 1 teaspoon
- Dried Chamomile Flower – 1 teaspoon
- Arrowroot Powder 1 teaspoon
- Water – half cup
- Take a bowl.
- Add coconut oil, shea butter, calendula flower, chamomile flower, arrowroot powder and water.
- Grind it until it becomes paste.
- Apply this paste on your rashes.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- After that, wash your skin with cold water.
- Take a bowl.
- Add Turmeric powder, Honey and Tulsi juice.
- Make a paste on it.
- Apply this mixture on your skin.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash your skin with normal water.
- Mix aloe vera gel and Lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture on your face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water.
Home Care :-
- Soak in a salt bath.
- Use herbal soap like neem shop for bath.
- After that apply moisturizer.
- Wear clean ,cotton, tight fitting and dry cloth.
- Take healthy food.
- Drink more water.