Simple and easy way to get rid of appendix pain …
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix ( a small finger-shaped pouch on your right side of abdomen which connect with the colon ). In this disease, appendix becomes swollen, inflamed, and filled with pus.The main cause of this disease are the hollow portion of appendix becomes blocked, and bacteria invade and infect the wall of your appendix. As a result, the blockage increased pressures in the appendix and decreased blood flow to the tissues of appendix, and bacterial growth inside the appendix can cause of inflammation.The early symptoms of appendix pain are – a right side lower abdomen pain, nausea, vomiting and decreased appetite.
Home Remedies For Appenditix :
Appendix can be treated by home remedies.
Garlic is a natural antibiotic that helps ward off infections, viruses and even allergies. It is an effective remedy to treat appendicitis. It also helps in reducing the pain of abdomen. Some people eat raw garlic and some drink its juice to keep the doctor away.
- Eat 2 to 3 raw garlic cloves daily, on an empty stomach.
- Use some garlic in your cooking.
- You may use its juice, by crushing it.
According to research, ginger has multiple benefits for your heath. It has an anti-inflammatory properties that helps to treat appendicitis. It can helps to reduce pain and relief in vomiting and nausea.
- Take ginger tea at least two times daily.
- Massage your lower abdomen area with ginger oil.
- Use some ginger in your cooking.
Fenugreek seeds :
Fenugreek seeds helps to prevents the accumulation of intestinal waste and excess mucus. It also helps to reduce pain. It can also be very helpful for the patients suffering from lung cancer.
- Take the tea made from fenugreek seeds regularly.
- Use some fenugreek seeds in your cooking.
Holy Basil :
Holy Basil is commonly name as Tulasi or queen of herbs. Its scientific name is Ocimum Tenuiflorum. It is a redolent and aromatic plant, from lamiaceae family. It contains vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K and other anti oxidants and is an effective remedy for indigestion and intestinal gas.
- Take basil tea ( kadha ) daily.
- Drink at least 5 leaves of holy basil daily.
Cucumber and Carrot :
Cucumber and carrot have many health benefits. It is reached with vitamin A and vitamin C.
- Take cucumber and carrot juice twice a day.
- Take cucumber and carrot in salad.
Lemon is full of Vitamin C and Vitamin B. It contains citric acid , so acetic in nature. It is one of the best natural source of energy.
Mint is one of the effective remedy for appendix. It helps to relief in nausea and vomiting.
- Take mint tea.
- You may take some fresh mint leaves daily.
- Crash turmeric and use it on pain affected area. It get relief in pain.
- Use some turmeric in your cooking.
Water play an important role to maintain your healthy body. It helps to increase the energy level of your body and also improve the immune system of your body. It also helps to reduce your weight. Water is the natural remedy to avoid pain.
- Drink 1 glass of cold water 15 minutes before every meal.
- Take at least 5 lt. water daily.
Milk is good source of calcium, protein, iodine, potassium, phosphorus and vitamins B2 and B12. It helps to improve your immunity system.
- Take two glass of butter milk daily.
Green Gram :
Green gram, also called mung bean, is good source of vitamin B-6, Vitamin A and vitamin C. It play an important role to reduce appendicitis.
- Take 1 teaspoon of green gram twice a day.
- You may take some crushed green gram as chatni.
Amla is a rich anti-oxidant and full of Vitamin-C. It eliminate toxins from your body and helps to reduce dry hair . It also increase your immune system. Amla also helps to purify your blood and maintain your body temperature. Amla also helps to get rid of the pain of appendix.
Note : Click Here to know about appendicitis.