Now you can have the best french pedicure at home. Try these guidelines :-
It is not possible for everyone to visit a parlor regularly. But everyone wants to keep his nail clean and beautiful. French pedicure is a cheap and best pedicure which you can easily do at home. Choose a nail-enamel or clear base coat and make your tips pop with a crescent of white nail polish. Here are some easy tips to french pedicure at home, that will help you to save your time and money too. Let’s Start :-
Ready For Pedicure :-
Step 1 :-
Remove nail paint –
- Take a cotton ball.
- Soak it in nail pant remover.
- Remove all the traces of nail paint if any from your toe nails.
Step 2 :-
- Take a tub half filled with luke warm water.
- Your feet should be ankle deep in the warm water.
- Add salt, neem shampoo, Lemon juice and essential oil in it.
- Mix it well.
- Let your feet soak for 15 minutes.
- Pat dry it.
Step 3 :-
- Take a nail cutter.
- Trim your nails with the help of it.
- Never trim too short.
- Too much trimming on the sides will cause ingrown nails.
Step 4 :-
- Take a file.
- Move the file gently on nails in one direction and smooth it away.
- Never file in back direction.
- Give your nails a shape that you want.
Step 5 :-
Remove Cuticles :-
- Apply Vaseline Petroleum Jelly on your cuticles.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Take a cuticle cutter.
- Remove all the cuticles with it.
- Also try to push the cuticles back.
Step 6 :-
Remove Hard Skin :-
- Use a pumice stone on the heels and ankles to remove dead skin cells from your feet.
- Scrub assertively, not aggressively.
- Now, brush it well and wash it.
Apply Nail Paint :-
Apply base coat :-
- Take a nail enamel .
- Apply a thin layer of base coat of it.
- Dry it in air.
Paint your nail tip :-
- Take a white nail paint.
- Paint your nail tip with it.
- Dry it in air.
Apply clear top coat :-
- Now, its time to final touch of your nail paint.
- Take a water color nail paint.
- Apply a layer of clean and smooth top coat on your nail.
- It helps to protect your nail and make it long lasting.
- Remove the unwanted nail-paint with nail paint remover.
Note :- Click here for best way to pedicure at home.