Does Your Stretch Marks look permanent..!! Here are some easy steps which will let them Vanish
Stretch marks appears due to heavy weight gain or due to pregnancy in women. It is considered to be a permanent mark, but can be cured using proper guidance. Here are some of the ways that will really help you.
- Fresh Aloe Vera
- Coconut oil
- First add Aloe Vera in steel pan.
- Than you add Coconut Oil and boil it.
- Boil Aloe Vera for thirty minutes till it burnt.
- Now, you can see Aloe Vera is burnt and is turned black.
- Now stain and put it in a container.
- You can use this oil for one to two months.
- Apply it on Stretch Marks.
- Apply it on your skin for eight to ten hours.
Note :- Apart from this, it is very beneficial for hair growth and wounds.
Reduce Stretch Marks at Home
- Aloe Vera Gel – 1/4 cup
- Vitamin E capsule – 10
- Vitamin A capsule – 5
- Castor oil – 1 teaspoon
- Take a bowl and add Aloe Vera gel.
- Extract Vitamin E oil from capsule and add it in the mixture.
- In the same way, extract Vitamin A capsule and add it in the mixture.
- Lastly add Castor oil on it.
- Mix it well until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Apply this mixture on your stretched marks.
Note :- You can either apply it after shower, just massage well on the stretched masks until fully absorbed., you may apply this in the same way at night before sleeping.
Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil helps to rid your stretch marks
- Aloe Vera gel – 3 teaspoon
- Coconut oil – 3 teaspoon
- Take a bowl and add Aloe Vera gel and Coconut oil in it.
- Mix it together and it will become thicker and lighter.
- It takes 5 to 10 minutes before it get proper thickness.
- Now, you can see it becomes thick consistence.
- Massage well with this cream from your affected areas .
Note :- Apply this cream daily on your stretch marks.