Hair Straightening has become a new trend. But are you aware of its side-effects and treatment thereafter ?
Straight hair is stylish, pretty, and convenient. For this hair straightening has become a new trend. The problem, however, is that many of the tools used, such as heat and chemical straighteners, are really bad for your hair. Over time, they dry it out, split the ends.
Many people are not satisfied with their hair. A person with straight hair wants a curly hair while those people who has black hair wants to be like some different. People wants a different and dashing look. Hair straightener fulfills your desire.
Chemical hair straightening is a process that transfer curly hair into straight hair by breaking the natural chemical bond found in keratin.
Without knowing about the loss of straightening, some person use it regularly. If you daily use it, than these tips is definitely work for you.
Types of Hair Straighteners :-
Ceramic Plated :-
- Even heat distribution
- Loss friction
- Makes hair soft
Titanium Plated :-
- Great of thick, coarse hair
- Heat up better than ceramic ones
Tourmaline Plated :-
- Made from naturally occurring material
- Reduces static in hair
- Make hair very shiny
Side Effect :-
- Hair fall is one of the most common side effect caused.
- It can cause damage to the hair texture.
- Spoil overall hair health.
- Allergies are also very common.
- Hair becomes dry.
Natural Treatment :-
Amla is a rich anti-oxidant and full of Vitamin-C. It eliminate toxins from your body and helps to reduce hair fall. It also increase our immune system and promotes hair growth and improve pigmentation of hair.
How to use it :-
- Prepare Amla Oil by boiling dry Amla pieces. Then mix this boiled water into coconut oil. It is the best natural tonic for hair growth.
- Make a paste of 2 spoon Amla powder and 2 spoon lemon juice. Apply this paste on your head and hair. Let it dry. After that rinse it off with water.
- Massage your scalp with Amla oil. It is one of the effective remedy for long hair.
- Use it daily.
Soap Nut (Reetha) :-
Soap Nut is a Natural Shampoo for strong, long and healthy hair. It cleans your scalp naturally and improve your healthy hair. It moisturize your scalp and restricts the secretion of excess oil on it.
How to use :-
- Take 100 gm. of soap nuts into an iron vessel.
- Add some water in it and leave it overnight.
- Grind this plumped soap nut with the help of its water.
- Use this paste on your hair.
- After some time rinse it off with normal water.
Aloe Vera contains enzyme that directly promote your hair growth. It is best conditioner for dry, damaged, and frizzy hair, which prevent your hair fall and enhances hair growth.
How to use :-
- Mix half cup of aloe vera gel and 3 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Use this paste on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with normal water and shampoo it.
Lemon is a natural source of vitamin-C, which controls the dandruff and makes your hair healthy, strong and long. It has a vital role in maintaining your hair.
How to use :-
- Take a fresh lemon.
- Take a bowl.
- Cut lemon into three pieces and stew it.
- Use this lemon juice on your hair and scalp using your finger tips.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Rinse it off with normal water.