Headache is the most common health problem which affects most of people in the world …
Headache is one of the most common medical complaints which experience by most of people at some point in their life. It is a pain that effect your head or neck.
Types of headache :
Stress is a state of mental or emotional strain. It is a difficulty that cause worry or emotional tension. The situation or presser that causes stress are known as stressors. It can be caused by, Relationship difficulties, Financial problems, Being too busy, Children and family e.t.c.
A migraine is a severe as well as a painful headache. Its headache affect one half of the head, are pulsating in nature, and last from 2 to 72 hours. The pain may be made worse by physical activity. According to a new survey, migraines are common problem in the United States. 36 million Americans are affected from this disease.
Allergies occur due to hypersensitivity of the immune system which damage and affect the whole body. The patient with allergy are suffered from itchy eyes, running nose, sneezing continuously e.t.c. According to a survey, one out of three people are suffering from allergy.
Sinus is an abnormal cavity, caused by the destruction of tissue. Sinusitis is an inflammation of one or more of the sinus cavities. Healthy sinuses are filled with air, but when they become blocked & filled with fluid then germs can grow and it cause an infection. According to a new survey, 90% adults which are affected to sinus infection, are caused by a virus infection.
Depression is that medical term that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think the sense of well being, your behavior, and how you act. In this state, a depressed mood is a normal temporary reaction of life events such as loss of a loved one or being fail in life. It may also be a symptom of a side effect of some drugs and medical treatments. A man with depressed mood may be notable anxious, sad, empty, restless, or feel ashamed. It can interfere in your ability to work, study, eat, sleep, and enjoy life.
Blood Pressure :
Blood carry to all parts of your body in vessels called Arteries. It is the measurement of force applied to artery walls. Blood pressure measures in the Bronchial Artery of the arm using an instrument , known as Sphygmomanometer. It measures in millimeters of mercury (mmHg).
Causes of headaches :
There are many causes of headaches. Some of the common causes are :
- Major life change.
- Being too busy.
- Relationships with friends and family
- Work issues
- Financial problems
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods or pregnancy.
- Side effect of medical treatmrnts
- Past head injury.
Symptoms of headaches :
- Feelings of sad, empty, restless
- Irritation or feeling angry without any reason.
- Loss of interest in normal activity like – play game, study, chatting
- Sleep too much
- High blood pressure
- Loss of energy
- Unexplained physical problems like back pain, stress, migraine
- Sensitivity to sound
Home Remedy for headaches :
Drink Herbal Tea :-
The use of Herbal Tea is perfect for stress. It helps to release healthy properties of antioxidants. Uses it regularly as powerful remedy.
- Clean some Tulsi leaves with water.
- Now, Take a bowl.
- Add 1 cup Water, Tulsi leaves , Salt and 2 pinch of Turmeric in it.
- Now, boil it for 10 minutes.
- Now, drink it.
Smell of the crushed cloves :
Cloves has pain-relieving properties.
- Few cloves
- Clean handkerchief
- Crush the cloves gently.
- and put them in your handkerchief.
- Inhale the smell of the crushed cloves whenever you have a headache.
- Do it, until you get some relief from the pain.
Drink Ginger Tea :-
According to research, ginger helps to impact hormones and regulate inflammation in blood vessels in the brain. It helps to reduce your headaches.
- A piece of raw ginger root
- 1 cup water
- Take a pan.
- Add the water in it.
- Now, add crushed ginger in it.
- Now, boil it.
- You may add a pinch of salt in it.
- Now, filter it.
- Drink this ginger tea few times throughout the day until you get relief.
Turmeric is an ayurvedic herb. Its biological name is Curcumin . It has wide uses in our daily life. It is characterized by deep orange to yellow in color and has high curcumin, up to 6.5 %. U.S. has a special preference to Alleppey Finger Curucumin, where it is used as food colorant preferred for curcumin extraction. In Ayurveda, turmeric is used in medicine.
- Turmeric – half teaspoon
- Take a bowl.
- Add milk and turmeric in it.
- Mix it well.
- Take it daily for several weeks or until you see improvement.
Meditation is one of the best treatment for fitness. It helps to reduce your headaches, boost your immunity and make your body healthy and fit naturally.
- Wear comfortable cloth.
- Reduce your tension.
- Sit comfortably in Vajrashna or Padmashana.
- Close your eyes.
- Follow breathing.
- Clean your mind.
- Focus on one thing like an object or Mantra.
- Do this process at least 2 minutes daily.
Massage your Head :-
In this process, we do deeply hair oiling. You can use any oil for hair massaging. You can also use home made oil for massage.
- First of all, sit down comfortably.
- Place the fingers of both hands on your forehead and smoothly press it.
- Now, shift your fingers slightly above of forehead near to hairlines and on the same way, lightly press it.
- After that, keep moving your fingers up on your head in the same way, lightly press it.
- Slowly move your fingers on back of your scalp.
- If you should reached to bottom of head, than return to the front.
- Do this process all over your head for 20 minutes.
- Now brush your hair well.
- Take a small amount of Massage oil and rub it on your scalp slowly.
- Add more oil on the tip of your fingers, if you need.