HIV destroys the certain kinds of blood cell ( CD4+ T-cell ), which is crucial to the normal function of the human immune system …
AIDS ( Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome ) is a syndrome caused by a virus called HIV ( Human Immunodeficiency Virus ) which affects millions of people in the world.
HIV damages the immune system and interfere with the ability of your body to fight the organisms which causes the disease.
HIV/AIDS is an STD ( Sexually Transmitted Disease ). It increases by the contact of infected blood or from mother to fetus during pregnancy, childbirth or breast-feeding.
What is HIV & AIDS :
HIV ( Human Immunodeficiency Virus ) is a virus that attacks the T-cell in your immunity system. The most advance stage of HIV infection is AIDS ( Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome ).
Causes Of HIV/AIDS :
- Unprotected sex with an infected person : It occurs when having unprotected sex, including vaginal, oral, and anal sex, or sharing sex toys with the person infected with HIV/AIDS.
- Sharing needles with infected person : It also occurs when sharing needs with the infected person.
- Infected mother to her fetus : Mother can pass the infection of HIV/AIDS to her fetus during childbirth, pregnancy, and also through breastfeeding.
- Infected blood transmission : Sharing and reusing the HIV-infected blood can pass the infection of HIV/AIDS.
Symptoms of HIV/AIDS :
In most of the cases, HIV/AIDS has no symptoms for few months after infected. In some cases, its symptoms are similar to flu, usually 2 to 6 weeks after infected with the virus.
The early symptoms of HIV/AIDS are :
- Sore throat
- Joint pain
- Feeling child
- A red rashes
- Feeling tired
- Frequent vaginal yeast infection
- Muscular stiffness or aching
The late stage of HIV/AIDS are :
- Night sweats
- Fever of above 100 °F lasting for weeks
- Unintentional weight loss
- Dry cough
- White spots on the tongue or mouth
Natural Remedy :
Aloe – Vera :-
Aloe Vera Treatment acts as a home remedy for several health and beauty issues. It is also evident that Aloe Vera gel is able to kill bacteria as well as speed wound healing. Aloe vera protect you from anti- inflammatory, antiviral and anti-oxidant properties which helps to fight with AIDS, cancer e.t.c.
Garlic is a natural antibiotic. Some people eat raw garlic and some drink its juice to keep the doctor away.
- Take two raw cloves of garlic.
- Remove its skin.
- Grind it.
- Filter it.
- Drink the juice.
Green tea :
Green tea has the ability to enhance the ability of metabolism of your body. It boost your immune system and inhibits the activity of HIV/AIDS.
Carrot is the rich source of beta-carotene, a precursor for vitamin A which helps to reduce HIV/AIDS.
- Grate two carrots.
- Eat them on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
- Avoid to eat anything else during the morning.
- Do this process daily.
Myths and Facts About HIV/AIDS :
People spread many misconceptions about HIV/AIDS. But, the virus can’t transmitted by :
- Shaking hands
- Eating together
- Touching unbroken skin
- Sharing towels
- Or some other forms of casual contact
There are no vaccine that prevent or completely cure you from HIV/AIDS. But it is possible to protect yourself and others from infection. Always do a safe sex. Safe Sex is a sexual activity that do not allow your body fluids and your partner’s body fluids ( semen, vaginal fluids and blood ) to come into contact with each other. In other words you may say that safe sex means taking precaution during sex to protect yourself and your partner against STIs ( Sexually Transmitted Infections ) and STDs ( Sexually Transmitted Disease ). If you will not talk it serious and will do an unsafe sex, it may lead many diseases like AIDS, Chlamydia, Syphilis e.t.c.
- Use a new condom when having sex : If you do not know the HIV status of your partner than use a new condom every time when having anal or vaginal sex. Women can use a female condom.
- Tell to your partner if you are HIV +ve : If you are HIV positive ( +ve ), than must tell to your partner, so that he/she needs to be tested and to receive medical care if they have the virus.
- Get a special medical care, if you are pregnant : If you have AIDS, than get a special medical care, so that the infection of HIV/AIDS can’t pass through your fetus during childbirth, pregnancy, and also through breastfeeding.
- Use new needle : Always use a new or shield needle.
- Sex with one person : Don’t sex with more than one person. It improve the risk of HIV/AIDS. Try to sex with only one person as much as possible.