Herbal remedy for chikungunya virus …
Chikungunya Virus is an infection that spread by the Aedes albopictus and Aedes aegypti mosquitoes. Its symptoms are high fever and joint pain. Some other symptoms are including muscle pain, headache, nausea, stress, fatigue and rashes.
Here are some simple and easy home remedies that helps to reduce chikungunya. Lets try…
Home Remedies :
Here are some home remedies that helps to cure chikungunya.
Garlic is a natural antibiotic that helps ward off infections, viruses and even allergies. Some people eat raw garlic and some drink its juice to keep the doctor away.
- Take two raw cloves of garlic.
- Remove its skin.
- Grind it.
- Filter it.
- Drink the juice.
Massage Therapy is a type of technique, in which different type of massage are given that usually depends on your needs as well as your physical condition. It is a manual manipulation of soft body tissue like muscle, connective tissues, tendons e.t.c. to enhance a persons health. It helps to reduces the swelling and stiffness in the affected area and maintain the blood circulation of your body.
- Take a bowl.
- Add some drops of lavender essential oil in olive oil.
- Now, lie on the bed.
- Stretch out your body.
- Now, apply this oil on your painful area.
- Massage the painful area in circular motions.
- Do it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Do this process daily until the symptoms subside.
Epsom salt soak :
Epsom salt soak is an excellent way to reduce chikungunya. It helps to reduce the pain, swelling and inflammation of your body.
- Fill lukewarm water into the bathtub.
- Add 1 cup Epsom salt and baking soda in it.
- Soak your body in the soothing water.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Do this process regularly.
Turmeric is an ayurvedic herb. Its biological name is Curcumin . It has wide uses in our daily life. It is characterized by deep orange to yellow in color and has high curcumin, up to 6.5 %. U.S. has a special preference to Alleppey Finger Curucumin, where it is used as food colorant preferred for curcumin extraction. In Ayurveda, turmeric is used in medicine.
- Turmeric – half teaspoon
- Take a bowl.
- Add milk and turmeric in it.
- Mix it well.
- Take it daily for several weeks or until you see improvement.
- Take some Neem leaves.
- Grind them into a paste.
- Apply it on your affected area.
- Allow it to dry on its own.
- Rinse it of with luke warm water.
- Pat dry with a soft towel.
Yoga or Exercise is the best treatment for fitness. It helps to make your body healthy and fit naturally. Yoga helps you to improve blood circulation and makes your body healthy and fit. Daily walking is one of the best Exercise for your body that helps to make you healthy and fit. You can do Cobra Pose ( Bhujangasana ), Bow Pose ( Dhanurasana ), Sun Solution ( Surya Namaskara ) e.t.c.
According to research, ginger has multiple benefits for your heath and beauty. It also helps to reduce your headaches and stress.
- A piece of raw ginger root
- 1 cup water
- Take a pan.
- Add the water in it.
- Now, add crushed ginger in it.
- Now, boil it.
- You may add a pinch of salt in it.
- Now, filter it.
- Drink this ginger tea few times throughout the day until you get relief.
Eat Anti-Inflammatory and Alkaline Diet :-
Anti-Inflammatory food helps to reduce the risk from allergies and many other health problems. Maintaining a good and balanced food diet helps in reducing the risk of getting suffered from most of the diseases. Choose the food with nutrients food gives to repair your immune system itself, bringing it back into balance so it can fight off common allergies from your environment.
- Wearing that types of cloths which covers your whole body.
- Staying Indore as much as possible.
- Avoid to traveling the infected area.
- Sleep under a mosquito net.
- Using mosquito coils.
- Keep to cover yourself.
- During daytime, stay extra safe.
- After using toilet, keep its seat down.
- Change the water of flower pot.
- Don’t let water store around your house.
- Use mosquito prevent cream.
- Sprinkle DDT ( Dichloro-Diphenyl-Trichloroethane ) in every 15 days.
Click Here to know more about chikungunya.
Click Here to know about Zika Virus.