Simple & easy natural remedy to cure thalassemia …
The patient affected with thalassemia disease have negligible or very few red blood cells and hemoglobin are available on there body. This disease can effects both gender ( male & Female ) in any age. Here are some effective remedies to cure thalassemia. Lets try …
Home Remedies :
Water play an important role to maintain your healthy body. It helps to increase the energy level of your body and also improve the immune system of your body. It also helps to reduce your weight. Water is the natural remedy to avoid Thalassemia.
- Drink 1 glass of cold water 15 minutes before every meal.
- Take at least 5 lt. water daily.
Honey has been a source of treatment and nutritional value since ancient times. It has several health benefits and so is widely used. Its health benefits are quite impressive, and since it is a concentrated source of nutrients it is often added to meals for nutritional value. Honey is the excellent remedy to get rid of Thalassemia.
- Take a spoon of raw honey.
- Eat it daily at morning time.
- For better result, take it at empty stomach.
Garlic is a natural antibiotic that helps ward off infections, viruses and even allergies. Some people eat raw garlic and some drink its juice to keep the doctor away.
- Take two raw cloves of garlic.
- Remove its skin.
- Grind it.
- Filter it.
- Drink the juice.
- Take a pan.
- Heat it.
- Add 1 teaspoon of butter or ghee in it.
- Heat it.
- Add 1 teaspoon of dry neem flowers in it.
- Fry it.
Eat them with plain boiled rice twice daily for few days.
Note :- Pregnant women should not consume it.
Turmeric is an ayurvedic herb. Raw turmeric is basically popular for making food in the world. It is also used to make Indian golden milk (haldi ka dudh ), which is specially used to reduce Thalassemia. .
- Take a glass of hot milk.
- Add some pinch of turmeric powder in it.
- You may add sugar in it.
- Mix it well.
- Drink it daily.
Milk is good source of calcium, protein, iodine, potassium, phosphorus and vitamins B2 and B12. It helps to improve your immunity system.
- Take two glass of milk.
- Drink it daily.
Amla juice :
Amla is a rich anti-oxidant and full of Vitamin-C. It eliminate toxins from your body and helps to reduce dry hair . It also increase your immune system. Amla also helps to purify your blood and maintain your body temperature It also acts as anti Thalassemia.
- Take 2 fresh Amla.
- Remove its seed.
- Grind it with grinder and filter it.
- Take a glass.
- Add the Amla Juice in this glass.
- Add half cup of water in it.
Drink the obtained Amla Juice daily before breakfast.
Wheat-grass juice :
Wheat-grass juice is one of the best natural remedy for Thalassemia. It helps to slow down the need for blood transfusions. It also helps to improve the hemoglobin of your body.
- Take some wheat-grass.
- Wash it well.
- Keep it in juicer.
- And make its juice.
- Now, drink its juice.
Note – you may add lemon juice and black salt for test.
Take healthy and balance food diet :
Maintaining a good and balanced food diet helps in reducing the risk of getting suffered from most of the diseases.
You may eat:
- Beans and lentils : Beans are rich in their Zinc content, Kidney beans contains Niacin (Vitamin B), which helps in maintaining your health
- Spinach , kale & dark leafy greens : These are rich source of Vitamin C and Vitamin E. It plays an vital role in keeping your body healthy.
- Fruits and vegetables : Fruits and vegetables like Mangoes, Carrots, Apricots, Sweet potatoes etc. contains beta-carotene (Vitamin A).
- Lean meat, poultry & eggs : Lean meats, Poultry and Eggs are good source of Iron, Zinc and B12 which are easily absorbed.
- Broccoli and dark vegetables : It contain numerous vitamins like Vitamin A , Vitamin C , and Vitamin E. They are rich in anti oxidants.
Click Here to know about Thalassemia.