Simple & easy home remedies to cure your rheumatoid arthritis …
According to a study, blood tests to diagnose and monitor rheumatoid arthritis may be thrown off by obesity in women. Inflammations from excess of weight could lead doctors to think disease is worse in case of a obese women. According to doctor Michel George, Physicians might assume that high levels of inflammation mean that a patient has rheumatoid arthritis or that their rheumatoid arthritis requires more treatment, when in fact a mild increase in levels of inflammation could be due to obesity instead.
Home Remedies :
Here are some effective home remedies that must help you to treat arthritis pain and swelling.
Hot and cold compresses :
The hot and cold compression helps to reduce the symptoms of this arthritis. Hot compress helps to control the pain by relax your sore muscles and joints. While, cold compress helps to dull the pain and reduce your joint swelling and inflammation.
How to do ?
- Take a hot water bag.
- Wrap it in a towel for the hot compress.
- Take some ice cube.
- Wrap it in a thin towel for the cold compress.
- Now, place the hot compress on the affected area.
- Leave it 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove it and just put the cold compress in its place.
- Leave it for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Repeat this process for 10 to 12 minutes daily.
- Take 1 cup of water in a pan.
- Boil it.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder in it.
- Boil it for another 10 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Drink it once or twice daily.
Turmeric in foods :
- Add turmeric powder in your daily cooking.
- You can also drink fresh turmeric juice.
Turmeric paste :
- Crash some fresh raw turmeric.
- Apply it on the pain affected area.
- It get relief in pain.
Garlic is a natural antibiotic that helps ward off infections, viruses and even allergies. It is an effective remedy to treat arthritis. It also helps in reducing the pain. Some people eat raw garlic and some drink its juice to keep the doctor away.
- Eat 2 to 3 raw garlic cloves daily, on an empty stomach.
- Use some garlic in your cooking.
- You may use its juice, by crushing it.
Epsom salt soak :
Epsom salt soak is an excellent way to reduce arthritis. It helps to reduce the pain, swelling and inflammation of your body.
- Fill lukewarm water into the bathtub.
- Add 1 cup Epsom salt and baking soda in it.
- Soak your body in the soothing water.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Do this process regularly.
- Take some Neem leaves.
- Grind them into a paste.
- Apply it on your affected area.
- Allow it to dry on its own.
- Rinse it of with luke warm water.
- Pat dry with a soft towel.
Eat Anti-Inflammatory and Alkaline Diet :-
Anti-Inflammatory food helps to reduce the risk from allergies and many other health problems. Maintaining a good and balanced food diet helps in reducing the risk of getting suffered from most of the diseases. Choose the food with nutrients food gives to repair your immune system itself.
Exercise or Yoga :-
Yoga or Exercise is the best treatment for fitness. It helps to make your body healthy and fit naturally. Yoga helps you to improve blood circulation and makes your body healthy and fit. Daily walking is one of the best exercise for your body.
According to research, ginger has multiple benefits for your heath. It has an anti-inflammatory properties that helps to treat your pain.
- Chew fresh raw garlic slice daily.
- You may drink one teaspoon of ginger juice daily.
- Rub the ginger oil on the affected area.
- Add ginger in your foods.
- Drink ginger tea daily.
Click Here to know more about Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Click Here to know about Arthritis.