Honey contains 17% water and 82% carbohydrates and also contains low amount of fats, dietary fiver and protein. It is also rich in Vitamin-B6.
Honey has been a source of treatment and nutritional value since ancient times. It has several health benefits and so is widely used. Its health benefits are quite impressive, and since it is a concentrated source of nutrients it is often added to meals for nutritional value. It also monitors blood sugar levels, increases energy in a healthy way, soothe inflammation throughout body, prevents infection, helps in speeding healing process and boosts heart health.
Skin Moisturizing :-
Honey acts as a natural remedy for your skin. It erases your dead cell of skin and makes it fresh and glorious. It also helps to get rid of pimples and acne.
- Natural honey – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – half teaspoon
- Cold water
- Take a bowl.
- Add natural honey and lemon juice and mix it.
- Apply this mixture on your face with finger tip.
- Leave this mixture on your face for 5 minutes.
- Afterward, wash your face with cold water.
Honey has antibiotic property that cure many wounds with infection, such as diaper rashes, stomach ulcers, burn etc. The healing property is due to the fact that it offers anti-bacterial activity, maintains moist wound condition and its high viscosity helps to provide a protective barrier which prevents infection.
Arthritis Treatment :-
Honey is the best remedy for arthritis patients.
- Natural Honey – 2 spoon
- Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- Hot Water – 1 cup
- Add natural honey and cinnamon in a cup of hot water.
- Mix it with spoon.
- Take this mixture in morning and at night time.
Energy Booster :-
One of the best use of honey lies in the fact that it acts as an Energy booster. It contains different types of sugar molecules, specially glucose and fructose, which provides energy. It also helps to boost your immune system.
Consumption of one teaspoon honey daily acts as an Energy booster.
Leap balm :-
- Brown Sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Beet Root Juice – half teaspoon
- Honey – half teaspoon
- Take a bowl.
- Add some brown sugar, honey and beet root juice and mix it well.
- Massage this mixture gently on your lips.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Then wipe it off with a damp washcloth.
- Apply regular leap balm after use.
For better result, use twice in a week.
Hair Treatment :-
One of the best remedy for hair problems. It protect your hair with dust, sun-rays, dandruff and makes your hair soft, smooth and bright.
- Garlic cover – 3 pieces
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Grind the Garlic cover with grinder.
- Put the paste in a bowl.
- Add honey and mix it.
- Massage this paste on your scalp.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Shampoo your hair as usual.
- Cinnamon Powder – 1 pinch
- Honey – 2 teaspoon
- Mix cinnamon powder and honey very well.
- Wash your face with normal water and let your face dry using towel gently.
- Apply this mixture on your face.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with normal water.