Do you want a beautiful Nail….!! Here are the best Nail Care Tips…
Nails play an important role to enhance one’s beauty. Clean and white nails make our image strong. Every woman has a dream to have beautiful nails. Here are 5 easy steps to whiten your nails.
Step 1 :-
Nail Cleaning :-
For beautiful nails, it is important to clean it. Here are some easy steps to clean it.
- Dip a cotton ball in nail paint removal. Remove your nail paint with this.
- Take a bowl. Add luke warm water in it. Soak your fingers for 5 minutes in it.
- Take a brush. Apply toothpaste on it. Now, brush your nails with it, just like you brush your teeth. After that, wash your hand.
Step 2 :-
Removing Cuticles :-
For beautiful nails, it is necessary to remove its cuticles. Here are some easy steps to remove it.
- Wash your hands with luke warm water. Wipe it well.
- Take a spoon with sharp back side. Push your cuticles backward with the help of back side of the spoon.
Step 3 :-
Nail Filing :-
Filed Nails enhance the beauty of your hands. Here are some easy steps of Nail Filing.
- Take a Nail File. Move the file gently on nails in one direction and smooth it away. Avoid filing in against or back direction.
- Hold the file precisely perpendicular to the nail when filing the nail tip.
- Hold the file parallel to the side of the nail when filing the nail side. Don’t edge the file in the edge corner, it may cause breakage.
- At last round the corners to create an oval shape by gently filing edges at a slight angle.
Step 4 :-
Nail Brightening :-
Brightening of nails enhance the beauty of your hand. Here are some easy steps for nail brightening.
- Take a bowl half filled with water.
- Add 5-6 drops vinegar in it.
- Now add 5 tablespoon lime juice in it.
- Stir it well.
- Add 2-3 drops hand wash in it and mix it well
- Now let your fingers soak in it for 10 minutes.
- Wash your hands with normal water.
Step 5 :-
- Take some drops of cuticle oil.
- Add 2 to 3 drops of Neem Oil in it.
- Mix it well.
- Drop it on your nails.
- Spread it well on nails.
- Leave it for 2 minutes.
- Now massage it gently for 5 minutes.
Do’s & Don’ts for Nails :-
- Always keep your nails clean.
- Use moisturizer to soften your nails.
- Do not use your nails to open lids.
- Massage your cuticles twice in a week.
- Do not use cheap products on it.
- Trim your toenails regularly.
- Never use your nails as a tool.
- Do not file your nails in back direction.
- Keep your nails dry.
- Never bite your nails.