Eyes are the most sensitive part of human body. Eye health should be given due care. Any negligence shown by us can prove to be a harmful health consequence.
Sadly, most of the population don’t pay proper attention towards their eye health. This negligency shown by people leads to serious eye problems. Initially irritation in eyes causes a bit discomfort. This should not be taken lightly because it may cause serious eye issues.
However we can reduce the risk of getting affected by any eye diseases by adopting certain lifestyle.
Here is a list of some influential ways by which one can keep a regular check on their eye. They are :-
- Eat Healthy :- Having a healthy diet is the most important thing. Diets which are rich in Vitamin A, E& C are of great help. They help in providing proper nutrients to our eyes.
- Less on screens :- Long stay before computer screen also causes eye problems. So it is recommended to pay less time on computer/ television screens.
- Rinse your eyes :- Rinse your eyes daily after you wake up. It leds to removal of accumulated dust particles and give you a fresh feel.
- Quit smoking :- Smoking causes slow metabolism rate which affects our eyesight. It is one of the major cause behind the increasing eye problems.
- Wear eyeglasses :- If you already use eyeglasses then continue using it. Not using glasses leads to a strain in the eye muscles thereby degrading your focus strength.
- Wear sunglasses :- Sunglasses does not allow ultra violet rays to pass through them. It helps in protecting our eyes from directly getting exposed to the harmful radiations coming from them.
- Regular eye checkup :- A regular eye checkup helps in keeping your eyes healthy. Having a checkup once in a month or so should be done.
- Follow your doctor :- In case of any problem do contact your eye doctor and follow their guidelines.