Simple and effective way to prevent your skin from summer rash :
Summer rash is also known as sweat rash or heat rash or prickly heat occurs when sweat becomes trapped under the skin. Rashes are the most common problem in the hot work environment. The rash is a general term for an outbreak of bumps on the body that changes the way the skin looks and feels. The summer rash or heat rash can develop after a person sweats far more than usual and sweat glands become blocked. It looks like a red cluster or a pimple or small blister.
Normally, it happens in hot, humid conditions or by wearing heavy clothes. Usually, it affects that parts of your body which covered by clothes, such as the back, abdomen, neck, upper chest, groin or armpits.
It affects people of all ages and genders. It is common in babies and children due to their undeveloped sweet glands.
Generally, it clears up on its own in few days. But, in a rare case, it can get the medical condition.
How to prevent :
- Avoid the activities that cause sweating: To prevent the heat rashes, try to avoid all the activity that causes sweat.
- Cool your environment: Cool your environment by using air conditioners. If you have not an air conditioner, then you may use cooler to make your environment cool.
- Wear light clothes: Wear light clothes.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes: Loose-fitting clothes helps to avoid heat rash.
- Cool bath: Cool bath can also help to avoid the rashes.
- Bath with mild soap: Bath with mild soap can also help to prevent you from heat rash.
- Avoid to use oil-based products: Try to avoid to use oil-based products. It might block your sweat glands.
- Do not rub your skin: Don’t rub or scrub the skin.
- Keep your skin dry: Try to keep the affected area dry.