Follow these simple bits of advice to reduce unwanted fats from your body and reveal your slim figure…
Unwanted fats or Obesity means the accumulation of too many fats in the form of adipose tissue occurs in the body. Overweight is a health hazard. According to a survey, the person who is 40% overweight is twice as likely to die prematurely as is an average-weight person. Sometimes these extra fats generate several serious medical conditions, such as; heart disease, High blood pressure, Diabetes, Cancer, Gallbladder disease and gallstones, Arthritis.
Reducing the unwanted fat from your body also help to improve your health.
Making changes to your lifestyle, diet and exercise routine can help you safely reduce your unwanted fat and reduce the risk of certain health conditions, and helps to make your body slim and fit.
How to reduce unwanted fat from your body?
Unwanted body fat is one of the most irritating things that you can think of. Not only it makes your cloth tight enough but also gives you a shabby look. You can easily control your extra fat by these guidelines. Let us do …
1. Get enough kip :
Good sleeping is one of the great ways to your health and fitness. When your body is at rest, then your muscles grow and recover after exercise. But, when you not getting enough sleep then it could minimize the benefits of exercise and cause you to gain weight. So, sleep at least 7 hours daily.
- Go early to bed and get more sleep. It helps to reduce your body fat levels.
- Sleep 7 to 9 hours of sleep each night.
2. Manage your stress level :
Stress is a state of mental or emotional strain. It is a difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension. A survey says that long-term, low-grade, chronic stress increases cortisol levels in the body. The cortisol levels help to gain more body fat in your body. You can manage your stress level by :
- Engage yourself in other activities. It will help you to maintain stress level and also relax you.
- You can listen to music, read a good book or magazine, meet friends, or watch a movie.
- Do meditation, exercise daily.
- Avoid tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, or other drugs.
3. Take healthy and balanced food diet :
Maintaining a good and balanced food diet helps in reducing the risk of getting suffered from most of the diseases. Healthy and balanced food diet are necessary if you want to reduce your overall body fat.
- Take spinach, kale & dark leafy greens.
- Take a glass of milk daily.
4. Eat mindfully :
When you are eating, pay attention and concentrate your mind only on eating.
- Don’t eat too fast. It takes 15 to 20 minutes before the brain realizes that your stomach is full and you don’t need anymore. As a result, you have increased the possibility of overeating and also increased the risk for weight gain.
- At the time of eating, turn off your TV, put away your phone or book and concentrate your mind only on eating.
5. Do exercise :
Exercise or yoga is the best treatment for fitness. It helps to make your body healthy and fit naturally. It can help you to achieve slim body by burning off some extra calories. Exercise helps you to improve blood circulation and keep your tiredness away and makes you slim, healthy and fit.
- Do Aerobic exercises: Do aerobic exercises like jogging, walking, running, biking, dancing, swimming, martial arts or boxing and using the elliptical.
6. Measure your body :
Measure your body in a week. If your body fat is reducing, you should also notice the size and shape of your body also changes.
- Measure the typical places, such as waist, hips, bust, thighs and upper arms.
7. Drink Water before meals:
Drinking water helps to lose your weight. It can also boost your metabolism by 24 to 30 percent over a period of 1 to 1.5 hours, helping you burn off a few more calories. A survey says that drinking water before meals or with a meal reduces your feelings of hunger and also increases your satiety. The study also shows that drinking a half liter water about half an hour before meals helps you to eat fewer calories and lose 44% more weight.