Simple and effective remedies to treat swollen vulva …
Most of the woman are affected from the swollen vulva, in the world. The vulva is a sensitive area of your vagina.
Generally, the swelling in the vagina is caused by bacterial or yeast infection, allergic reaction to chemicals, or if cysts develop in the vulva. However, sexually transmitted infections(STIs), periods, pregnancy, and intercourse (sex) can also cause the lips at the vaginal opening to swell.
Home remedies for swollen vagina :
Here are simple and effective home remedies that will definitely help you in curing your vaginal infection.
Turmeric has strong antibiotic properties, that helps in preventing bacterial growth and also reduces inflammation and irritation due to infection.
- Take a glass of warm milk.
- Add a pinch of turmeric in it.
- You may add some sugar to it.
- Mix it well.
- Drink it daily before going to bed.
Echinacea helps to strengthen your immunity power and helps you to better fight the infection.
- Take 500 mg of Echinacea.
- Take it 4 times every day.
Ice cube :
Ice cube helps you in reducing the inflammation due to bacterial infection.
- Take an ice cube.
- Place it directly on your vagina.
Garlic is one of the best antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. It improves the immune system of your body so that your body fight better against infection
- Take few cloves of garlic.
- Chew it.
Yogurt is best for a cure any bacterial infection. The bacteria present in yogurt will replenish all the bacteria present in your vagina.
- Take 1 cup of yogurt daily.
- You can also apply fresh yogurt inside your vagina for few minutes.
Tea tree oil:-
- Before using this oil in your vagina, dilute it with a carrier oil such as jojoba or coconut oil.