Why most of the people shave pubic hair?
Pubic hair is the terminal body hair, found in the genital area of adolescent and adult humans. These hairs are located on your sex organs. It plays an important role in protecting the genital area from pathogens and external agitation. Sometimes it also occurs at the top of the inside of your thighs. These hairs are found on the scrotum in the male and on the vulva in the female.
Shave pubic hair is now common among both sexes ( men and women). A survey says that 84% of women had done it. Some women say that the pubic hair protects them from diseases, while some do it for aesthetic reasons. Is it safe to shave pubic hair? It’s a common question of today’s adults. Your answer is in this article. Let’s see.
Purpose of pubic hairs :
The reason women have pubic hair has to do with pheromones (the odors produced by the body that attract members of the opposite gender) and the role that they play in sexual attraction. Some people have very strong odors, and some with odors that are not quite as noticeable to others.
According to a survey, the pubic hair plays an important role in capturing and emitting pheromones from the genitals into the air. The hair protects women from diseases and also keep the genital area warm.
There are different roles of pubic hairs, including :
- Creating a barrier to prevent external bacteria or viruses and protect from infections of diseases.
- Keep the genital area warm and maintaining an appropriate temperature for female genitalia to function properly.
- Create pheromones (the odors produced by the body that attract members of the opposite gender).
Can you save your pubic hair?
Shaving is a common way to remove or erase your pubic hair. Shaving of pubic hair is fairly inexpensive, and you can do it yourself at home.
- Use a hand mirror to see the area you want to shave.
- Pulling your skin taut before running the razor over the pubic hair.
- Always shave your hair in the same direction that it grows.
- Use a new and sharp razor to avoid nicks.
- May use shaving cream to protect sensitive skin.
- Rinse your skin with warm water after and then pat dry.
- Apply body oil or lotion on the shaving area.
Possible Risks from removing pubic hair :
The risks from removing pubic hairs are include :
- Cuts, pimples and/or blisters on the genital area.
- Can cause vaginal itching.
- Infection in the area of the hair root.
In very rare case, it generates Rash, Fever, Bleeding, Discharge or Pus.
Click Here to care your private parts.