Best way to do marjariasana (cat pose) :-
Marjriasana ( cat pose ) is a simple aasana that stretches the muscles of the abdomen and back. It also improves the flexibility of the spine. This yoga pose is one of the most widely known and commonly performed poses in the world and also the best yoga pose for the beginners. It is also the best exercise for those who are suffered from obesity., double chin, and digestion problem. It relaxes the min d and improves blood circulation. This pose is a good way to warm up your back for further spinal stretches.
- Increase the flexibility of your body.
- Get relief in stress,, headache and migraine.
- Helps to control irregular periods.
- It helps to Controls obesity.
- Massages your digestive organs
- Improves digestion.
- Reduce double chin.
- Improve blood circulation of your body.
- Beneficial to increase your height.
- Makes you fresh and fit.
How to do :-
Step 1 :
- Take a yoga mat.
- First get down to your mat on your hands and knees.
- Notice that your back forms the mat top and your hands and feet form the last of mat.
Step 2 :
- Keep your arms perpendicular to the mat.
- Your hands directly under your shoulders.
- Now, flat on the ground.
- Notice that your knees are hip-width apart.
Step 3 :
- Now, Look straight.
Step 4 :
- Take a long inhale.
- Now, raise your chin and tilt your head back.
- After that, push your navel downwards and raise your tailbone.
- And compress your bum.
In this pose, you feel slight tight.
Step 5 :-
- Hold this cat pose.
- Take a long and deep breaths.
- Do it for few seconds.
Step 6 :-
- Now, exhale.
- Drop the chin to your chest
- And arch your back up as much as you can..
Step 7 :-
- Keep your body relax in this position.
- Keep it for few seconds.
Step 8 :-
- Now,breathe in.
- And return to your initial position.
Step 9 :
- Repeat this process 3 to 4 times daily.
- Consult a doctor, if you have back or neck-related problems.
- Practice this yoga pose under the guidance of expert.