A migraine is a severe as well as a painful headache. Its headache affect one half of the head, are pulsating in nature, and last from 2 to 72 hours. The pain may be made worse by physical activity. According to a new survey, migraines are common problem in the United States. 36 million Americans are affected from this disease.
- Some patients of migraines can easily identify the factors that cause the headaches, such as allergies, stress, light.
- Some patients got warning before the start of the migraine headache.
Though migraines causes are not understood. Experts can believe that genetics and environmental factors are the cause of migraines.
- Genetic influence of likelihood can develop migraine headaches.
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods or pregnancy.
- Drinks Alcohol.
- Stress may be one of the cause of migraines.
- Intense physical exertion, including sexual activity, may provoke migraines.
- Severe pain, usually confined to one side of your head, but it may occur on other side of your head.
- Patients feel sick and physically vomiting.
- Pain during physical activity.
- Mood changes, from depression to euphoria
- Sensitivity to light and sound
Natural Remedy :-
Ice Pack :-
Ice pack is one of the popular remedy to get rid of migraines naturally.
- Ice cube
- Clean towel
- Take ice cube.
- Wrap it in a clean towel.
- Now, place it on your temples, forehead or neck.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Repeat this process, if needs.
According to research, ginger helps to impact hormones and regulate inflammation in blood vessels in the brain. It helps to reduce your migraines headache.
- A piece of raw ginger root
- 1 cup water
- Take a pan.
- Add the water in it.
- Now, add crushed ginger in it.
- Now, boil it.
- You may add a pinch of salt in it.
- Now, filter it.
- Drink this ginger tea few times throughout the day until you get relief.
Herbal Tea :-
The use of Herbal Tea is perfect for stress. It helps to release healthy properties of antioxidants. It should be used regularly as powerful remedy for it.
- Clean some Tulsi leaves with water.
- Now, Take a bowl.
- Add 1 cup Water, Tulsi leaves , Salt and 2 pinch of Turmeric in it.
- Now, boil it for 10 minutes.
- Now, drink it.
Massage your Head :-
In this process, we do deeply hair oiling. You can use any oil for hair massaging. You can also use home made oil for massage.
- First of all, sit down comfortably.
- Place the fingers of both hands on your forehead and smoothly press it.
- Now, shift your fingers slightly above of forehead near to hairlines and on the same way, lightly press it.
- After that, keep moving your fingers up on your head in the same way, lightly press it.
- Slowly move your fingers on back of your scalp.
- If you should reached to bottom of head, than return to the front.
- Do this process all over your head for 20 minutes.
- Now brush your hair well.
- Take a small amount of Massage oil and rub it on your scalp slowly.
- Add more oil on the tip of your fingers, if you need.