Simple natural ways to control your high blood pressure without medication …
Blood is carried to all parts of your body in vessels called Arteries. Blood Pressure ( B.P. ) is the measurement of force applied to artery walls. It measured in the Bronchial Artery of the arm using an instrument , known as Sphygmomanometer. It is measured in millimeters of mercury (mmHg).
There are basically four Arterial B.P. They are :-
- Systolic :- It is specifically the maximum arterial pressure during contracts of heart. Its normal range is 110 – 130 mmHg. It affects age group of 20 to 60 year.
- Diastolic :- It refers to the lower presser within the arterial blood stream due to expansion of heart. Its normal range is 60 – 80 mmHg.
- Pulse Pressure :- Its normal range is 40 mmHg.
- Mean Arterial :- Its normal range is 93 – 100 mmHg.
Home Remedies :
Here are some effective home remedies to control your blood pressure.
Garlic is a natural antibiotic that helps ward off infections, viruses and even allergies. It is an effective remedy to treat this blood pressure. Some people eat raw garlic and some drink its juice to keep the doctor away.
1. Raw garlic :
- Take 2 to 3 raw garlic cloves.
- Peel it.
- Eat it daily on an empty stomach.
2. Garlic in food :
- Use some garlic in your cooking.
- You may use its juice, by crushing it.
3. Drink garlic-water :
- Take 2 to 3 cloves of garlic.
- Mix it into a glass of water
- Drink it.
Meditation is one of the best treatment for fitness. It helps to boost your immunity and make your body healthy and fit naturally.
Tomato contains beta-carotene, vitamin E, potassium, and antioxidants. It helps to lower your blood pressure.
- Eat fresh tomato daily.
- You may take tomato juice every day.
Take healthy and balance food diet :
Maintaining a good and balanced food diet helps in reducing the risk of getting suffered from most of the diseases.
You may eat:
- Beans and lentils : Beans are rich in their Zinc content, Kidney beans contains Niacin (Vitamin B), which helps in maintaining your health
- Spinach , kale & dark leafy greens : These are rich source of Vitamin C and Vitamin E. It plays an vital role in keeping your body healthy.
- Fruits and vegetables : Fruits and vegetables like Mangoes, Carrots, Apricots, Sweet potatoes etc. contains beta-carotene (Vitamin A).
- Broccoli and dark vegetables : It contain numerous vitamins like Vitamin A , Vitamin C , and Vitamin E. They are rich in anti oxidants.
Coconut water :
Coconut water is one of the best natural source to reduce blood pressure.
- Drink 8 ounces of organic coconut water in 2 to 3 times a day.
- Take 1 cup of water in a pan.
- Boil it.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder in it.
- Boil it for another 10 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Drink it once or twice daily.
Exercise or Yoga :-
Yoga or Exercise is the best treatment for fitness. It helps to make your body healthy and fit naturally. Yoga helps you to improve blood circulation and makes your body healthy and fit. Daily walking is one of the best exercise for your body.
Reduce your extra weight :
There are different areas in your body, where you may store excess fats. It may cause many diseases, like Diabetes, Blood Presser, Heart Problems, etc. You can easily control it by a healthy routine, like – healthy food diet, exercise, etc. You must have seen some people who looks aged only under 25 due to obesity and some people who looks young even in 45 due to slim figure. Here are the cause and some important tips that helps to lose weight.
Control your obesity :
Obesity means the accumulation of too much fats in the form of adipose tissue in body. These extra calories are generated when the difference between calories in and calories out is more. In this case, calorie in is more while calorie out is less in comparison. They may have a negative effect on health leading to vulnerable risk for various heart diseases, Diabetes, Blood Presser, stroke, certain types of cancer and osteoarthritis. Obesity itself is considered as a disease as it give rise to several other diseases and has a negative impact on health.
Don’t take stress :
Stress is a state of mental or emotional strain. It is a difficulty that cause worry or emotional tension. The situation or presser that causes stress are known as stressors. Here are the cause, symptom and best natural remedy, must try it…
Control negative thinking and thoughts :
Negative thinking is a part of almost everyone’s life. According to a survey, it is easier to think negative than to think positive . The thinking of your mind depends upon your mood, situation, and environment. Everyone face unpleasant situation , depression, headache and stress sooner or later in his life. These are the problems that generate negative thinking in one’s mind.
The negative thinking is negatively affects how you feel, the way you think the sense of well being, your behavior, and how you act. In this state, a negative mood is a normal temporary reaction of life events such as loss of a loved one or being fail in life. It may also be a symptom of a side effect of some drugs and medical treatments. A man with negative mood may be notable anxious, sad, empty, restless, or feel ashamed. It can interfere in your ability to work, study, eat, sleep, and enjoy life. Here are some tips to control negative thinking and thoughts of your mind.
Avoid smoking :
Smoking is a leading contributor to damage almost every organ in your body and is directly responsible for lots of diseases. It can impact all part of your body, specially – brain, heart, lungs, bones and immune system.
In U.S. ( United State ), fewer than half of its young population are affected with this. According a survey, more than 480,000 people die by smoke habit every year. Here are effective home remedies to avoid smoking.