How To Get Rid Of Brittle Nails ? Effective and proven ways
Every girl has a dream to have long and beautiful nails.Long and beautiful nails enhance your beauty. But when Brittle nail occur, it spoils your beauty. It is very common in women .Brittle nails can be a natural part of aging but repeated wetting and drying of fingernails also make them dry and brittle. It often happens in low humidity or in winter. According to a new survey 25% people are affected with Brittle nails. Here are the best remedy for your brittle nail.
Cause of Brittle Nail :-
- Zinc Deficiency
- Fungal Infection
- Iron Deficiency
- Excess use of Chemicals
Diagnosis of Brittle Nails :-
Glycerin for brittle nail :-
Glycerin helps you to get rid of brittle nails.
- Take a cotton ball.
- Dip it into Glycerin.
- Apply this cotton ball softly on your nails.
- Massage it gently for 15 minutes.
- Wash your hand.
Lemon for brittle nail :-
Lemon juice is very good for your nails. It helps you to brighten your nails and make it healthier.
- Take Lime juice of half lemon.
- Now, take a cotton ball.
- Dip it in lemon juice.
- Apply it gently on your nails.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wash your hands.
Olive oil is one of he best home remedy for your nails.
- Take a bowl half filled with Olive Oil.
- Dip your nails in it for 5 minutes.
- Now, massage it for 5 minutes.
- Wash your nails with normal water.
Coconut Oil for brittle nail :-
Coconut oil help you to make your nails moisturized and keep it healthy. It is reach in antioxidants that fight free radicals and prevent premature aging.
- Take a cotton ball.
- Soak it in Coconut oil.
- Apply it on your nails.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Now, massage your nails gently for 5 minutes.
- Wash your nails and pat dry it.
Tea Tree Oil for brittle nail :-
- Take a bowl.
- Add half teaspoon of vitamin E in it.
- Add 4 to 5 drops of tea tree oil in it.
- Mix it well.
- Rub this solution on your affected nails.
- Massage it for few minutes.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it with warm water and pat dry it.
Biotin Supplements :-
Biotin is also called Vitamin H. It is strengthen your nails. Biotin metabolize carbohydrates, fats and amino acids. It is found in many cosmetic products.
- Take a dose of 2.5 mg Biotin daily.
- Take biotin containing food like eggs, broccoli, cauliflower, mushroom etc.
Do’s & Don’s :-
- Always keep your nails clean.
- Use moisturizer to soften your nails.
- Do not use cheap products on it.
- Trim your nails regularly.
- Don’t wash your hand continuously.
- Keep your nails dry.
- Always keep your nails filed.
- Intake Healthy Food Diet.
- Avoid access use of chemicals.
- Wear gloves at the time of house hold chores.
- Always diy a Manicure and Pedicure.