Are you worried of Skin Pigmentation ? Now, best Pigmentation treatment is available
Skin Pigmentation is one of the common skin condition in which increased pigmentation occurs in sun-exposed areas due to over production of melanin. It appears as dark patch.
Hyper Pigmentation :-
It occurs darkening of an area of skin caused by the over production of pigment or melanin. Skin color depends on melanin. There are two types of pigmentation :-
- Liver Spot :-It is a common form of hyper pigmentation. It affects the skin of hand, face, or other open area of skin.
- Melasma :- Melasma pigmentation, mostly affect the area of cheeks, face and neck, caused by hormonal changes. It appears after the age of 40, when the skin is less able to re-grow.
- Solar Lentigenes :- It is a lever spot pigmentation. It makes a flat spot on your skin. It damage your skin specially on forehead and back of hands.
Hypo Pigmentation :-
- Vitiligo :- Vitiligo is a condition that causes de-pigmentation of parts of skin. It occurs when melanocytes , a cell responsible for skin pigmentation, die or are unable to function.
Sun Damage :-
- It is a pigmentation, caused by sun damage.
- It is usually found the area of arm, back, neck,nose , forehead and cheek.
Age Spot :-
- Age spot is a pigmentation, caused by ageing.
- It can vary different color, like gray, brown, black, etc.
- It appears in a group or cluster.
Natural Treatment :-
Honey for Pigmentation Prone Skin :-
- Pure Natural Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Brown sugar (Optional) – 2 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice – 4 teaspoon
- Mix Honey, Brown Sugar and Lemon juice very well.
- Wash your damaged skin with water.
- Apply this pack on damaged area with small circular motion.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- After that, wash your skin with normal water.
Herbal treatment for Pigmentation Free Skin :-
- Pure Aloe Vera Gel – 1 teaspoon
- Gram Flour – 3 teaspoon
- Tea Tree Oil – 6 drops
- Lemon Juice – 1 teaspoon
- Cucumber Juice – 1 teaspoon
- Almond oil – 1 teaspoon
- Mix Pure Aloe Vera gel, Gram flour, Tea tree oil, Lemon juice, Cucumber Juice and Almond oil .
- Grind this mixture with the help of grinder.
- Now, wash your damage skin with normal water.
- Apply a thin layer of this mixture all over your damage skin.
- Wash your skin with normal water.
Note :- Click here for pimple free skin.