Scales nail art for your beautiful nail
Modern girls don’t like to paint single nail color. They always try to give their nail a different look. Scales nail art helps them to make their nails unique. Scale design is literally the easiest art to do. It also looks lovely on your short nails. Choose a bright color nail paint and you get to play around with the dots on top by using different shades of nail paints. It is a cheap and best manicure which you can easily diy at home.
Ready For Manicure :-
Removing nail paint :-
- Take a cotton ball.
- Soak it in nail paint removal.
- Apply it softly on you nail paints.
Trim your nails :-
- Take a nail cutter.
- Trim your nails, if they are longer.
File your nails :-
- Take a crystal glass file.
- Move the file gently on nails in one direction and smooth it away.
- Give your nails a perfect shape that you want.
Soak your nails :-
- Take a bowl with luke warm water.
- Add salt and Neem face wash in it.
- Stir it well.
- Now, let your fingers soak in it for 5 minutes.
- Wipe it well.
How to diy Scales nail art :-
Scale design is literally the easiest art to do. It also looks lovely on your short nails. Choose a bright color nail paint and you get to play around with the dots on top by using different shades of nail polish.
- Purple nail paint
- Aqua-green nail paint
- Beige nail paint
- Blue nail paint
- White nail paint
- A thin brush
Note: For the scales, you may use other shades as well.
- Take aqua-green nail paint.
- Apply a layer of clean and smooth coat on your nail.
- Dry it in air.
- Now, take a brush.
- start at the tip of your nail, creating dots by using different color nail paints.
- Move up further until you’ve created dots till the base of your nail.
- Now, its time to final touch of your nail paint.
- Take a water color nail paint.
- Apply a layer of clean and smooth top coat on your nail.
- It helps to protect your nail and make longer.