Scales toenail art for your beautiful nail :-
Modern girls don’t like to paint single nail color. They always try to give their nail a different look. Scales toenail art helps them to make their nails unique. Scale toenail design is literally the easiest art to do. It also looks lovely on your short nails. Choose a bright color nail paint and you get to play around with the dots on top by using different shades of toe-nail paints. It is a cheap and best manicure which you can easily diy at home.
Ready For Pedicure :-
Step 1 :-
Remove nail paint –
- Take a cotton ball.
- Soak it in nail pant remover.
- Now, remove all the traces of nail paint if any from your toe nails.
- If you have no paint on nails right now, please proceed the next step.
Step 2 :-
- Take a tub half filled with luke warm water.
- Your feet should be ankle deep in the warm water.
- Add salt, neem shampoo, Lemon juice and essential oil in it.
- Mix it well. Now, let your feet soak for 15 minutes.
- Pat dry it.
Step 3 :-
- Take a nail cutter.
- Trim your nails with the help of it.
- Never trim too short.
- Too much trimming on the sides will cause ingrown nails.
Step 4 :-
- Take a file.
- Move the file gently on nails in one direction and smooth it away.
- Never file in back direction.
- Give your nails a shape that you want with the help of file.
Step 5 :-
Remove Cuticles :-
- Apply Vaseline Petroleum Jelly on your cuticles.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Now, take a cuticle cutter.
- Remove all the cuticles with the help of it.
- Also try to push the cuticles back.
Step 6 :-
Remove Hard Skin :-
- Use a pumice stone on the heels and ankles to remove dead skin cells from your feet.
- Scrub assertively, not aggressively.
- Now, brush it well and wash it.
How to diy scales toenail art :-
Scale design is literally the easiest art to do. It also looks lovely on your short toe-nails. Choose a bright color nail paint and you get to play around with the dots on top by using different shades of nail polish.
- Purple nail paint
- Aqua-green nail paint
- Beige nail paint
- Blue nail paint
- White nail paint
- A thin brush
Note: For the scales, you may use other shades as well.
How to diy :-
- Take aqua-green nail paint.
- Apply a layer of clean and smooth coat on your toe-nails.
- Dry it in air.
- Now, take a brush.
- Start at the tip of your toe-nail, creating dots by using different color nail paints.
- Move up further until you’ve created dots till the base of your toe-nail.
- Now, its time to final touch of your nail paint.
- Take a water color nail paint.
- Apply a layer of clean and smooth top coat on your toe-nail.
- It helps to protect your toe-nail and make it longer.