Are you worried of Cancer? Don’t ignore its symptoms as it could be harmful
Cancer if detected at an early stage can save your life. If traced having time in hand and provided a proper medication then you can reduce its risk and save yourself from spreading it. So it is recommended to be aware of its symptoms before it spreads in your body and death becomes inevitable.
What are some general signs and symptoms of cancer?
There are some signs and cancer symptoms that one should know. These signs and symptoms are the one which helps us in analyzing and providing proper treatment. But remember, having any of these does not mean you have cancer. It is recommended to consult your doctor if any of these symptoms is observed and lasts for a long time.
- Unexpected Weight Loss : Losing weight for no reason can be considered as its first sight. An unexpected weight loss of about 10 pounds or even more is generally associated with high risk of cancer.
- Diarrhea : Constipation and Diarrhea for a prolonged period of time, could be a sign of intestinal cancer.
- Non healing Ulcer : A non healing mouth ulcer is could indicate oral cancer. There is a high risk of being affected by oral cancer if you smoke or chew tobacco.
- Persistent Cough : If your cough persists despite all necessary medical therapies, then there are chances you might have throat cancer.
- Blood in Stool : Presence of blood in stool may signify gastrointestinal cancer. However it may also be caused by stomach related other problems.
- Blood in Urine : If your urine consists of blood and there is an ache in your stomach, then you may be suffering from kidney cancer.
- Lump in Breast : There is a high risk of breast cancer in women who are more than 35 years of age and having a lump in their breast. Immediate checkup is required if spotting a lump, as it could be harmful.
- Trouble Swallowing : Having a prolonged trouble in swallowing food may be signs of esophagus cancer, stomach cancer or throat cancer.
- Unusual Bleeding & Discharge : Unusual bleeding is a serious issue which arises in the early stages of cancer. Blood in cough may be a sign of lung cancer. Blood in stool may be due to colon cancer while bleeding of vagina may be due to cervix cancer.
- Recurring Jaundice : If you get infected by Jaundice multiple times then you may have liver cancer.
- Skin change : Changes in skin may be caused by skin cancer. However it may also cause in some other cancers.
- Change in Mole : A change in the size of mole or a new appearance of mole which is growing tremendously may also indicate skin cancer.
- Other symptoms : Apart from these symptoms, there can be some other symptoms like Fever, Fatigue, and Pain which are common in cancer.