Best way to do bow pose – step by step
Exercise is one of the simplest and easiest way to reduce your excess weight, stress, meditating your body and make your body healthy and fit. Dhanurasana or Urdva Chakrasana is also called bow pose, stretches your muscles of your shoulders, abdomen, chest and legs. It is one of the best exercise for those who are suffering from stomach problems, excess fat, back pain, obesity, stress, e.t.c. This exercise is the best treatment for fitness. It helps to make your body healthy and fit naturally and also helps you to improve blood circulation of your body.
Many doctors and people prefer yoga for a healthy life. It is very beneficial for to do in morning time with empty stomach. In starting period, do it for 20 seconds, but after practice it you may increase the time. This simple pose can perform while lying down. It is made to open the chest and throat, energize the body, and aid digestion.
There are many benefits of dhanurasana. Some of the common benefits are :
- It helps to stimulates your reproductive organs.
- Increase the flexibility of your body.
- Strengthens your arms and shoulders.
- It helps to Controls obesity.
- Make your muscles stretch specially of your shoulders , abdominal, chest and legs.
- Improve the functions of kidney and liver.
- Get relief in stress.
- Improves blood circulation of your body.
- Makes you fresh and fit.
- Reduce your bally fat.
- Helps to cure respiratory disorder like asthma.
- Improves your digestion.
- Reduce back pain.
- Helps to control irregular periods.
- Helps to expand your chest.
- Effective in weight loss.
How to do :-
Step 1 :-
- Take a yoga mat.
- Lie down on your stomach with your feet hip-width apart and arms by the side of your body.
Step 2 :-
- Fold your knees.
- Take your hands in backward direction.
- In this pose, hold your ankles.
Step 3 :-
- Take a deep breath in.
- Lift your upper body part like neck, chest an d shoulder in upward direction.
- Do it in slow motion.
Step 4 :-
- Pull your legs up and back.
- Now, look up straight.
- Make sure that your navel touch the floor.
Step 5 :-
- Keep at rest in this pose.
- Pay attention to your breath.
- Now, your body is curved and look as a bow.
Step 6 :-
- Take a long and deep breaths continuously.
- Do it for 20 seconds.
- You may increase the time after practice it.
Step 7 :-
- Now, breath out slowly.
- Blow your stomach, shoulder, head, chest and legs slowly to the ground.
- Keep your body relax in this pose.
- Avoid to practice this pose if you are suffered from high or low blood presser.
- Don’t do it if you have pain in the lower back.
- The person who are suffered from Hernia, don’t do it.
- It may harmful in headache, migraine patients.
- Avoid to practice if you are pregnant.
- Practice this yoga pose under the guidance of expert.
- Don’t do this yoga pose in period.