Are you worried of Sty ? Now, best sty treatment available
Sty or Stye is a bump which forms on the upper or lower eyelid. It occurs when a gland in the eyelid becomes blocked. It is caused by bacterial infection. Stye is a common eye condition which affects millions of people.
Types of Stye :-
There are two types of stye :-
- External stye :- It is located at the base of eyelash follicle.
- Internal stye :- It is found in the oil gland inside or under the eyelid.
Cause of Stye :-
Symptom of Stye :-
- Pain in bumb
- Pressure on eyes
- Redness of the eyelid skin
- Swelling on eyelid
- Puffy appearance of eyelid
- Soreness and itchiness in eyelids
- Increase tear production
Natural Remedy :-
Tea Treatment :-
- Tea bag – 2
- Warm water – 1 cup
- Normal water
- Soak a tea bag in warm water.
- Apply it to the affected area.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- After that, wash your face with normal water.
Coriander Seeds :-
- Coriander seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- cotton cloth
- Boil Coriander seeds in a cup of water.
- Filter it with cotton cloth.
- Now, wash your eye with this water.
- Repeat this process 3 to 4 times.
- Turmeric – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 2 cup
- Take a bowl.
- Add Turmeric and Water in it.
- Boil it for 10 minutes.
- Now, pass this preparation several times through a fine gauze to remove all turmeric granules.
- Use this remaining liquid as eye drop.
- Use it 2 to 3 times daily.
Mint Treatment :-
- Mint Leaves
- Clean some Mint leaves with water.
- Now, crush it.
- Apply this paste on your stye.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Don’t share your eye make-up kit.
- Don’t rub your eyes.
- Protect your eyes from sun, dust, heat and pollution.
- Wash your hands before and after touching your eyes.
Some Other Tips :-
- Drink fruit juice daily.
- Drink lots of water.
- Make eye exercise daily.
- Drink herbal tea, like ‘Tulsi Tea’ .
- Sleep atleast 6 to 8 hours daily.
- Take a healthy diet.
Note :- Click Here for Natural remedy of tired puffy eyes.