Swine flu is an infectious disease caused by H1N1 …
Swine flu is a disease cause by pig. In rare case, it may found in human beings. Generally it is caused by H1N1 influenza subtype. But, sometimes swine flu comes from other subtypes, such as H1N1, H1N2, H2N1, H3N1, H3N2, and H2N3. It affects human by the contact with infected pig or sometimes it occurs due to the close contact with infected person.
There are two causes of swine influenza in human beings :
- Contact with infected pigs : Any types of contact with infected pig infected you from this disease.
- Contact with infected humans: Close contact with infected person may cause this disease.
- High fever
- Running or Blocked nose
- Sore throats
- Muscle pain
- Feeling tired
- Feeling chill
Home remedy :
- Holy Basil is commonly name as Tulsi. Its scientific name is Ocimum Tenuiflorum. It contains vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K and other anti oxidants. Take five duly washed leaves of Tulsi. Take it everyday in the morning. It helps to keeps throat and lungs clear and helps to reduce flu.
Garlic is a natural antibiotic. Some people eat raw garlic and some drink its juice to keep the doctor away.
- Take two raw cloves of garlic.
- Remove its skin.
- Grind it.
- Filter it.
- Drink the juice.
Peppermint is the herb, widely used to fight flu symptoms.
- Take a bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of chopped peppermint leaves in it.
- Add one cup of hot water.
- Let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Add some honey to sweeten it.
- Drink the tea while it is still warm.
Drink Milk and Turmeric :-
Milk is good source of calcium, protein, iodine, potassium, phosphorus and vitamins B2 and B12. It helps to improve your immunity system.
Turmeric is an ayurvedic herb. Raw turmeric is basically popular for making food in the world. It is also used to make Indian golden milk (haldi ka dudh ), which is specially used to get rid of influenza, common cold and fever.
- Take a glass of hot milk.
- Add some pinch of turmeric powder in it.
- You may add sugar in it.
- Mix it well.
- Drink it.
Amla is a rich anti-oxidant and full of Vitamin-C. It eliminate toxins from your body and helps to reduce dry hair . It also increase your immune system. Amla also helps to purify your blood and maintain your body temperature It also acts as anti influenza.
- Take 2 fresh Amla.
- Remove its seed.
- Grind it with grinder and filter it.
- Take a glass.
- Add the Amla Juice in this glass.
- Add half cup of water in it.
Drink the obtained Amla Juice daily before breakfast.
Diagnosis & Prevention :
General Advice :
- Avoid to contact with other people where possible.
- Consume plenty of liquids.
- Avoid to drink alcohol.
- Avoid to smoking.
- Stay at home.
- Drink fruit juice and eat salad. The nutrients found in them boosts immune system.
- Take rest. It is suggested not to go for any physical work until you are back to normal.
Medicational Advice :
- The best way to prevent flu is to get vaccinated each year.
- The flu vaccine is not suitable for those people, who have a severe allergy to chicken eggs.
- Visit to doctor if temperature remains high after 4-5 days.
Some Facts :
- Generally, this disease is caused by H1N1 influenza subtype. But, since 2017, the H3N2 subtype becomes the dominant strain.
- Human beings catch it through the contact with a pig.
- Symptoms of swine flu is similar to seasonal flu.