Do you want beautiful long nails. Here are the best way to grow nails :-
It is the dream of every girl to have long, shiny and strong nails. Nails makes your hands beautiful. You can do French Manicure, Nail Art and many such things with them, but only when they are long. So, if you want to decorate your nails, it is necessary to grow them. The part of the nail visible to the human eyes that grow are actually dead cells. That’s why you feel no pain when cutting or trimming your nails. Nails are made of a special types of protein called Keratin. Fingernails are an important indicator of your health. The nails of fingers grow faster than toenails. The average growth rate of fingernails is about one-tenth of an inch each month. But sometimes, due to some reasons they grow slower.
Factors that affect Nail Growth :-
There are several factors that affect your nail growth. These include hormones, illness, aging, climate, heredity, fungal or bacterial infection, lack of healthy food diet.
- Hormones :- According to a new survey, it is found that a hormone imbalance cause of a slow growth of your nail. However, hormones can affect the growth of nails in unhealthy people as well. For example, in human there is faster nail growth during pregnancy and slower nail growth during lactation.
- Illness :- Illness may be the great cause of slow nail growth because this time the body tries to recover and fight with disease.
- Aging :- Aging can slow the rate of nail growth. In children growth rate of nail is very fast, but as they get older, nail growth slows.
- Climate :- The growth rate of nails differs in different climates. In cold climate, you may notice that your nail grows very slow. And in hot climate it grows faster.
- Heredity :- Heredity can also affect your nail growth. It may also be one of the main causes of slow nail growth.
- Fungal or bacterial infection :- Fungal or bacterial infection may also be one of the main causes of slow growth rate of your nails. It also makes your nails discolored and brittle.
- Lack of healthy food diet :- Lack of healthy food diet can also affect your nails growth. Rich and healthy food diet helps to make your nails healthy.
Home Remedy to Grow Your Nails :-
Here are the best home remedies that help to grow your nails naturally :-
Olive-Oil Remedy :-
Olive oil is one of the best remedy for weak nails. It promotes growth and is essential to keep your nails well moisturized. It contains vitamin E that improves blood circulation and promotes nails strengthen and nail growth.
- Take a cotton ball.
- Soak it in warm Olive Oil.
- Apply it gently on your nails.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and massage gently.
- Do this process daily before going on bed to grow your nails.
Lemon Treatment :-
Lemon is rich in vitamin C and is essential for nail growth. It also helps to whiten your nails and makes it bright.
- Take a slice of Lemon.
- Rub it gently on your nails for 5 minutes.
- Then wash it with water.
- Pat dry it and apply a moisturizer.
- Do this process daily to grow your nails.
Note :- Avoid rubbing Lemon on your nails if you have a cut as it may sting.
Coconut Oil & Honey :-
Coconut oil and Honey are the best remedies to grow your nails.
- Take 2 spoon of coconut oil in a bowl.
- Add half teaspoon Honey in it.
- Mix it well.
- Apply this solution on your nails with cotton ball.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it well.
- Do this process once in a week.
Orange Juice Remedy :-Orange Juice works well for healthy nail growth. It keeps your nails Moisturized and makes it strong. It is rich in vitamin C that helps to keep your nails healthy, and has folic acid , which is essential for nail growth.
- Take a bowl.
- Fill it half with fresh orange juice.
- Soak your nails in it for 10 minutes.
- Then wash your hands with warm water.
- Pat dry your hands.
- Apply moisturizer.
Tea-Tree Oil Remedy :-
Tea tree oil is one of the best remedies that helps to grow your nails. It repairs and strengthen damaged nails. Its anti-septic property helps to prevent fungal infections that are one of the main cause of brittle nails.
- Take a bowl.
- Half fill it with warm water.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil in it.
- Soak your hands in this solution.
- Leave it for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Do this process thrice in weak.
Coconut Oil Remedy:-
Coconut oil is essential for nail growth. It keeps your nails moisturized and makes it strong. It also gives strength to your cuticles that play an important role in its growth.
- Take a bowl.
- Add 4 to 5 teaspoon of virgin Coconut Oil in it.
- Take a cotton ball.
- Soak it in the oil.
- Apply it on your nails.
- Massage your nails for 4 to 5 minutes in circular motion.
- Do this process daily, before going to bed.
Biotin Supplements Remedy :-
Biotin supplements are excellent remedy for weak nails. A range of vitamins and minerals are essential for healthy nails. slow nail growth is often linked to the deficiency of Biotin. It is also known as Vitamin H.
- Eat food like soyabeans, milk, almonds, grains, mushroom, carrot, eggs etc.
- You may consult your doctor before taking Biotin supplements.
Do’s & Don’ts :-
- Take proper care of your nails.
- Manicure at least two times in a weak.
- Treat ingrown and torn nails as soon.
- Keep your nail dry and clean.
- Always keep your nails trimmed and file.
- Moisturized the cuticles.
- Apply nail paint on your nails.
- Bite your nails.
- Use your nails like a tool.
- Bite your skin around of your nails.
- Push your cuticles too far.
- Overuse nail-remover.
- Soak nails for long period.
- Share your nail file.