Turmeric is an ayurvedic herb. Its biological name is Curcumin . It has wide uses in our daily life. It is mostly used as a food substance. Alleppey turmeric comes from Kerala, especially from the region of Thodupuzha and Muvattupuzha taluks. It is characterized by deep orange to yellow in color and has high curcumin, up to 6.5 %. U.S. has a special preference to Alleppey Finger Curucumin, where it is used as food colorant preferred for curcumin extraction. Alleppy variety is easier to grind then its Madras counterpart. In Ayurveda, it is used in medicine.
It is a natural ingredient commonly contained in beauty products. It is a herb which has the ability to dense and beautify your skin to give you a glowing skin all time
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Natural antibiotic
- Improves Digestion
- Blood Purifier
- Reduce side effect of chemotherapy
- Skin tonic
- Heals stomach ulcers
- Provides relief in arthritis pain
- Aids in fat metabolism and weight-loss
- Helps to prevent cancer ( Brest cancer, Skin cancer, colon cancer… etc. )
- Improves Asthma
- Control blood pressure
- Control Diabetes
- Get rid of yellow teeth
- Raw :- Raw turmeric is basically popular for making food in the world. It is also used to make Indian golden milk (haldi ka dudh ), which is specially used to get rid of common cold and fever. Crash turmeric and use it on pain affected area. It get relief in pain.
- Powder :- Its powder is used for reduce obesity. Also helps in many beauty products such as face pack, face wash, cream etc.
Use in beauty tips :-
Honey with Turmeric Treatment for face:-
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
- Tulsi Juice- 1 teaspoon
- Take a bowl.
- Add Turmeric powder, Honey and Tulsi juice.
- Make a paste on it.
- Apply this mixture on your face and neck.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with normal water.
Turmeric and Milk treatment for lips :-
Turmeric is a herb which has the ability to dense and beauty your skin to give you a glowing skin all time. While milk is use for cleansing your skin. Hence you can apply this combination on your lips.
- Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cow Milk – 1 teaspoon
- Take a bowl.
- Add its powder and milk and mix it .
- Use your fingertips to rub this paste on your lips.
- Wait for a while until it gets dry.
- Wash your face with cold water.