Home remedies for winter hair …
Almost everyone likes winter. It is the season that makes you fresh, alive and fill with joy and enthusiasm. There is fragrance of flowers in the atmosphere and butterfly and bees move around them to suck nectar. This is the season to enjoy nature. But this season also has a demerit. It spoils your beauty. It makes your skin and hair dry and unhealthy. In winter season, there are lack of moisture in the air. So, your scalp becomes dry and itchy. Its may cause your dandruff, hair fall, frizzy hair, split ends e.t.c. Winter also makes your hair looking dull and lifeless. Here are some winter hair care tips, that helps to make your hair healthy, silky and shiny.
Tips to care your hair in winter :-
- Garlic cover – 3 pieces
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Grind the Garlic cover with grinder.
- Put the paste on a bowl.
- Add honey and mix it.
- Massage this paste into your scalp.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Shampoo your hair as usual.
Fenugreek (Methi) seeds :-
- Fenugreek seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Hot water – 2 cup
- Take a bowl.
- Add Fenugreek seed on it and add the hot water.
- Leave it for 5 hours.
- Now, Grind these Fenugreek seeds .
- Rinse your hair with this paste.
Note :- For better result, repeat this process twice in every 15 days.
Olive Oil :-
- Few drops of Olive oil
- Apply the Olive oil on your scalp with your fingers.
- Massage it for 15 minutes.
- Now leave it for 20 minutes.
- After that, shampoo your hair with your favorite shampoo.
Henna Treatment :-
Henna considered as the best remedy for having a shiny as well as dandruff free hair.
- Take a bowl.
- Add Henna powder, Curd, Tea liquid and Lemon juice on it and mix it well.
- Leave this mixture for 5 hours.
- After that, apply this mixture on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it for 2 hours.
- Wash your hair with normal water.
- Oil your hair when they dries.
- Shampoo it on next day.
Aloe-Vera treatment :-
- Take a bowl.
- Add 3 teaspoon Aloe Vera gel and 2 teaspoon Castor oil in it.
- Mix it well.
- Now, take vitamin E capsule.
- Add its gel in the mixture.
- Now add Honey in it.
- Now comb your hair.
- After that, massage it on your hair for 3 minutes.
- Now wash your hair with good shampoo.
- Don’t forget to conditioning your hair.
Raw Honey treatment :-
- Raw Honey
- Lukewarm water
- Take raw honey.
- Apply it to the length of your hair from the roots to the tips.
- Now, cover your hair with towel.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water.
Some tips :-
- Comb your hair 3 to 4 times a day.
- Comb hair with a wide-toothed wooden comb.
- Massage oil on your hair. Massage it slowly. It helps the oil penetrate deep into the roots of your hair. This process enhances the delivery of nutrients and provides oxygen to the hair.
- Have food rich in iron, protein, zinc, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin-C and vitamin-E.
Note :- Click Here for best hair spa at home.